Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

I noticed they're including duty fees in the checkout total. Overseas Villa fans who ordered it, does that mean they're handling duties now? Because in the past I've had to pay them once they've arrived. I'd hate to pay Villa (aka Fanatics) the fee, and then have to pay it again once it shows up.

On 04/05/2023 at 22:27, Keyblade said:

What's the sizing on this year's shirts compared to Kappa? Pro shirts any different? I've actually really come to like our home kit.

On 05/05/2023 at 12:50, Keyblade said:

I noticed they're including duty fees in the checkout total. Overseas Villa fans who ordered it, does that mean they're handling duties now? Because in the past I've had to pay them once they've arrived. I'd hate to pay Villa (aka Fanatics) the fee, and then have to pay it again once it shows up.

The answer to these 2 questions, for anyone interested are:

1.) They run bigger than Kappa's kit. I ordered a large in both the regular and pro versions. For Kappa I was ordering XL for the regular kit and XXL for the pro kits. The Castore kits run ever so slightly smaller than the Kappa size up. Interestingly, the Castore pro kits are a bit longer than the regular kits and as expected fit much better in general. Great material. I regret not getting 2 of them now, it feels really good and puts Kappa's kit to shame. The regular kit is pretty much the same quality as Kappa's regular kits though.

2.) The club is now handling duty fees now, and the shipping is also way faster and has tracking as well for the basic shipping which was really good.