Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I’m fed up of mono badges. Stick the normal badge on it and that’s miles better. 

Agreed, although looks like this is the way lots of clubs are going.

Assume our new crest will comply with the ability to be mono toned and put anywhere, in any context, on any media for any occasion. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Agreed, although looks like this is the way lots of clubs are going.

Assume our new crest will comply with the ability to be mono toned and put anywhere, in any context, on any media for any occasion. 

Indeed. On the third shirt I don’t mind as the colours would clash with the black/yellow. But I have a feeling on this away shirt, the standard badge would look better and less like a training top. 

Edited by Ingram85

It’s not the mono badge itself, it’s how it’s used. The colours just look a bit wishy washy here. They usually look great when the badge is white or a really saturated colour on a dark background.

The stripes are shit too.

Edited by a m ole

I think it looks pretty decent tbf. Better than the home shirt which just looks 'safe' to me without much innovation. As it happens, I quite like the away GK shirt too.

However, £110 for a so called pro shirt is ridiculous. Maybe Castore / Villa / Fanatics can explain why the GK shirt which appears to have the 'pro shirt' breathe-holes in it is still £65 but the outfield shirt is nearly twice the price ?

Edited by Dillon66