Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Cheers for this. Looks like they restocked! I’ve bought large kappa for past 2 seasons and fits great apart from gut area. I generally wear large for most tops.

So do I go Large again or XL. 

I’m an XL in kappa and a medium in castore. 

but the castore is a bit more snug, so if you wanna be safe, go large 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m an XL in kappa and a medium in castore. 

but the castore is a bit more snug, so if you wanna be safe, go large 

Cheers mate. Was about to go Large but code expired. So I’m going to wait for another one.

Would I be correct in assuming that the kit sizes: 

Last year's XL = L this year

Last year's L = M this year 

Is the training gear the same as the kits this year or is that a different discussion 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Cheers for this. Looks like they restocked! I’ve bought large kappa for past 2 seasons and fits great apart from gut area. I generally wear large for most tops.

So do I go Large again or XL. 

Large in Kappa should be medium in Castore/every other manufacturer 

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

Would I be correct in assuming that the kit sizes: 

Last year's XL = L this year

Last year's L = M this year 

Is the training gear the same as the kits this year or is that a different discussion 

My M castore is about the same as my XL Kappa… 

47 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I must be in a minority of one. I take medium in almost all clothes and my medium Kappa away top (£15 bargain) from last season fits perfectly. 

Looks like it’s an infant kit if I ever get the Castore one.

I hate you. 

Want some Small Nike kits from the MON years ?

Bought the training wear using the code to make it bearable (Training Pants from £40 to £60 and training tops from £32 to £48 is scandalous) but am going to have to send back.

I'm normally a medium in most clothes. With Luke I was a small. With Under Amour/Kappa and all other sports brands I'm a medium. But with Castore, it'll be back to small it seems - the T-shirt is too big.

The training pants are weird! They look like yoga pants with a really big waistband and the cut is all over the place - tight in some places, baggy around the ankle. Disappointing as colour is nice.

Kappa and Under Armour stuff all fit really well.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Jesus Chris this thread is worse than listening to my missus before a night out. 

What’s worse is that all of them wear equivalent of children’s sizes.  How is everybody a medium, I haven’t been a medium since I was a mid teenager 😂 my brother is 5ft 5 so I understand him being a medium but I’m just over 6ft so no chance!