Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Very nice IMO. 

Kits aren’t bad this season tbf. 

Nobody is ever beating the promotion kit from Luke so we’re in for disappointment every year I’m afraid. That kit was the pinnacle. 

Agreed on the Luke home, gutted I never bought one at the time 😭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

I'm not sure about having the same coloured shorts as seen in some of the pictures and the online shop.

they'll alternate them at a guess, might be wrong here but vs utd due to them having black shorts we'll need light shorts

brentford will be the same

The shirt's a 3/10, the two-tone-badge (on a **** colourway that our normal badge would still have worked with, no less) takes it down to a 1/10.

I would say that at this juncture I'm praying for Hummel to put a bid in for our kit at some point, but even their efforts this season have dropped off a bit.

• Like 1

Well the worst part of both kits (other than £) is the "Search.Drive.Smile" addition to the sponsor - other than that, I don't think either are too bad.

I'd rate the away 7.5/10 and the home a 7/10 and I don't mind Castore as a brand, they have a clothes section with Reiss that are quite decent (albeit pretty pricey).

If we have a successful season - they will get more popular in time - So up to the boys now.

These kits are fine, pretty uninspiring. I might have a look when they're on sale.

We haven't had a truly incredible kit since the Luke kit, and I think a lot of that is just how much fun that season was. If we push into the top 6 we'll probably love this kit as well.

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Aston Villa Away Match Day Midlayer Top - BlueAston Villa Away Match Day Anthem Jacket - BlueAston Villa Away Match Day Top - Blue

Can't see myself ever wearing anything where that shade of blue is the main colour. Looks like something for toddlers and very small children.