Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Marcotti said he will automatically improve the Champions League chasing Spurs midfield, yet some Villa fans didnt think would improve us

Yup, every pundit and commentator of Italian football confirm he is a top footballer.

Shame but there you go.

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The Burkina Faso Neymar was right all along!

I have no problem with him joining Spurs at all, seems like a good move for him. Playing for Conte is a big pull for a Juve player I imagine. We have had an excellent window and can look elsewhere in the summer. win/ win 

This has been the highlight of this thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yup, every pundit and commentator of Italian football confirm he is a top footballer.

Shame but there you go.

His missus fancied living in that London 

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The Burkina Faso Neymar was right all along!

I have no problem with him joining Spurs at all, seems like a good move for him. Playing for Conte is a big pull for a Juve player I imagine. We have had an excellent window and can look elsewhere in the summer. win/ win 

11 minutes ago, May-Z said:

This has been the highlight of this thread. 

It was all a bit negative for my liking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidlewis said:

Ffs, so Spurs got him for less than we Bid?

what am I missing here?

They signed Kulusevski as well probably for a higher price long term so I think its a book balancing thing 

On 30/01/2022 at 01:30, TomC said:

Maybe there's some truth that some people enjoy the transfer window soap opera more than the actual football...

I'd say its a given. The threads for Coutinho and Digne a the moment are at the bottom of page 2 and on page 3 respectively. 

Old news as they've signed. Move on to the next target! Its real life Championship Manager (showing my age!)

I'll be glad when the window is shut :) 

No way we bid more then what spurs paid, load of tosh. This player was our backup plan and in truth we probably only showed interest to bump the price up a bit for the miracle midget of old White Hart lane. Wan++er needs a box to stand on to have a piss.

44 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wondering why we have a speculation thread open for a player who's just signed for Spurs?

We might as well reopen the Rashica thread!

SECONDED 

Â