Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

On 06/02/2022 at 21:11, Xela said:

Bissouma is a very good player but massively overrated on this forum. Is he twice the player of Bentancur? Is he worth three times the salary? 

It is looking that way.....has the African Nations cup took something out of him......looks off form to me.

On 10/02/2022 at 21:00, Keyblade said:

Yeah but some English speaking Juve fans said he was shit, so he was always going to be a bad signing for 11th place Aston Villa.

They are always shit, when they are leaving somewhere.

Similar to Luiz in that he keeps the play ticking over with passes but better positioning.

For 20m he'd have been fantastic and would've been our best transfer window for decades.

Shame but there are more out there in europe like him if Gerrard stops being obsessed with prem proven players.

• Like 1

Kuluveski also done really well so far, wonder if he was on our radar at any point last summer. Not just quick but got good physical strength aswell so no surprise to me he's adapted well and I think a few of our Swedish fans were suggesting him as target 12 months ago on here.

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Kuluveski also done really well so far, wonder if he was on our radar at any point last summer. Not just quick but got good physical strength aswell so no surprise to me he's adapted well and I think a few of our Swedish fans were suggesting him as target 12 months ago on here.

Juventus only bought him for the summer 2020, it would have been a loan if we went last year. Spurs will get him permanently now

another genius bit of business from Atalanta, the team we should be basing our transfer model on

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's not quick at all, it's like he runs in molasses...but as you say he's pretty strong and he's got a great first touch. He's very similar to our Bertrand in that he does mystifying things with his left foot that defenders can't grasp which makes up for his lack of pace.

• 2 weeks later...
Â