Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He has scored more goals for Spurs than he did in his entire career so far

Premier League = Farmers League. šŸ˜›

Like when Haaland started banging them in at City.

70poxe.jpg

• Haha 4

But bentacur wouldnt be good here as if we signed him we wouldnt have kamara. Bentacur would be excellent alongside kamara not for kamaras role

Kamaras role is the position we needed filling moreĀ 

At spurs he has hojberg and bissouma to play the role kam does for us

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But bentacur wouldnt be good here as if we signed him we wouldnt have kamara. Bentacur would be excellent alongside kamara not for kamaras role

Kamaras role is the position we needed filling moreĀ 

At spurs he has hojberg and bissouma to play the role kam does for us

Kamara was a long term target so I presume the plan was to sign two CMs especially as we thought Doug was going to leave. We also bid for Bissouma around the same time as Bentancur.

That's what I could never understand, having all these midfield targets and then Gerrard just decides a week before the season to give McGinn the captain's armband and make him even more undroppable than he already was.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Kamara was a long term target so I presume the plan was to sign two CMs especially as we thought Doug was going to leave. We also bid for Bissouma around the same time as Bentancur.

That's what I could never understand, having all these midfield targets and then Gerrard just decides a week before the season to give McGinn the captain's armband and make him even more undroppable than he already was.

Yeah none of it made sense. We went for bissouma got rejected then bentacur rejected so then goes for dendonker this summer. Seems no strategy at all.

If bentacur was a target was jt and him bissouma? Bissoumas been a flop so afr accoridng to my spurs mate. Might if dodged a bullet there but bentacur has looked good when aside a solid dm

Ɨ
Ɨ
Ƃ