Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

I'd be mega disappointed if i were a spurs fan.

Missed out on their main target to Liverpool and now have to make signings like this that won't really improve them just to save face and appease the fans and manager.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I'd be mega disappointed if i were a spurs fan.

Missed out on their main target to Liverpool and now have to make signings like this that won't really improve them just to save face and appease the fans and manager.

I’m mega disappointed we aren’t signing him. Watch in a years time the same fans saying we glad didn’t sign him will be moaning we let Spurs sign him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How? 

Because cash hasnt been very goid this year. 

And as stated kesler and chambers can play rb until end of season.

We desperately need a dm of the quality of bissouma more than a rb like cash

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Will be genuinely surprised if we ever see this. Chambers up and down the wing and being one of our main attacking outputs? No chance 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

KKH hasn’t started a game in the Prem, he’s probably not ready yet. And chambers is not near the level of Cash right now. 

in your world, we are forfeiting a decent RB to gain a player slightly better than Doug. It’s making a bigger hole to fill a small one. 

• Like 4

Meh, if he didn’t want to join the mighty Aston Villa then **** him. I hope he takes forever to get up to speed at Spuds and struggles to make any impact before getting loaned to Roma in two years time, and eventually being released on a free to join Fenerbache.

2 hours ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Will be genuinely surprised if we ever see this. Chambers up and down the wing and being one of our main attacking outputs? No chance 

I thought that when we signed him but then I was watching videos of him playing in midfield for Fulham and scoring a couple for Arsenal and I think he’s a lot more attacking than I realised. I mean I still think he’s been signed for backup, but I think I had him mixed up with Holding or something. 

33 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Doug stays and the world keeps spinning.

But in truth it's an obvious position to improve. And that's respecting Luis as a good player who is a little shackled right now. 

8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

KKH hasn’t started a game in the Prem, he’s probably not ready yet. And chambers is not near the level of Cash right now. 

in your world, we are forfeiting a decent RB to gain a player slightly better than Doug. It’s making a bigger hole to fill a small one. 

If you think bissouma is slightly better than luiz as a cm then you obviously have not seen bissouma play.

There is absolutely zero comparison in the holding position role. Its not dougies position. He isnt awful at it but there is no chance he is as good as bissouma there.

17 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m mega disappointed we aren’t signing him. Watch in a years time the same fans saying we glad didn’t sign him will be moaning we let Spurs sign him. 

That depends not only on how he plays at Spurs, but who else we sign. Indeed it will be interesting to see what we think a year from now...

Â