Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

40 million? That is peanuts in Premier League terms yet he still at Brighton 

If you want to believe its 40m, so many different numbers flying about.

In my opinion i think they wnaf more than 40m as a big club would have gone in with that offer or slightly less with add ons this month

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If you want to believe its 40m, so many different numbers flying about.

In my opinion i think they wnaf more than 40m as a big club would have gone in with that offer or slightly less with add ons this month

He has 18 months left on his contract. I think bigger clubs dont buy into his hype like this forum and thats why he hasnt got a move

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has 18 months left on his contract. I think bigger clubs dont buy into his hype like this forum and thats why he hasnt got a move

Ben White appears to be the only Brighton player in the last few years snapped up by a top 6 club for a lot of money. You would think they were 2016 Monaco or something the way people go on about that team.

• Like 2

Bissouma is a very good player but massively overrated on this forum. Is he twice the player of Bentancur? Is he worth three times the salary? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bissouma is a very good player but massively overrated on this forum. Is he twice the player of Bentancur? Is he worth three times the salary? 

I don't know that he's massively overrated. =1st in PL for tackles per game and 11th for interceptions

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Ben White appears to be the only Brighton player in the last few years snapped up by a top 6 club for a lot of money. You would think they were 2016 Monaco or something the way people go on about that team.

Yep its crazy, Brighton finish 16th most seasons and have elite players like Maupay, Bissouma, Lamptey, Dunk, Trossard and a world class manager 

Something doesn't add up 

Edited by Zatman

Just now, Keyblade said:

Yeah but some English speaking Juve fans said he was shit, so he was always going to be a bad signing for 11th place Aston Villa.

He'd fit in well, as looking at this forum, the vast majority of our team are shit and need replacing :D 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Xela said:

Spurs fans rate him. Reckon he's their best midfielder by a distance

Good luck to him and them. I hope they have more to look forward to than big long scuffs that will get cut out 95% of the time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

How right was me and @Delphinho123about Bentancur
Average player. Thank god we didn't sign him 

LOL I was just watching Man U - Spurs too and I thought he looked pretty good...he's above average in my book. That said, he's not so much above average that he was worth overpaying for...he's certainly not the next coming of N'Golo Kanté.

did okay today but in a way i am glad as i feel if we signed him than sanson might have been pushed out. i know they are different players but i dont think it would have boded well for sanson. Sanson in his cameos has impressed and hoping he gets a chance from the beginning tommorow

Thought he was really good first half, certainly has a range of passing better than Bissouma.

Second half he dipped and Pogba got the better of him in the build up to the Ronaldo 3rd.

He did cost them 20m which is pretty average for DCM in these times.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, messi11 said:

How right was me and @Delphinho123about Bentancur
Average player. Thank god we didn't sign him 

He's been very good overall since he signed. 

So you weren't right. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

did okay today but in a way i am glad as i feel if we signed him than sanson might have been pushed out. i know they are different players but i dont think it would have boded well for sanson. Sanson in his cameos has impressed and hoping he gets a chance from the beginning tommorow

Midfield still isn't quite sorted out and Sanson may yet be a piece. Bentancur also could have been. Maybe someone else will be...

Honestly, can’t say I’ve watched him once properly since signing for Spurs and not a whole lot before that either! 

I caught a bit of the second half tonight and he didn’t stand out. Tbh, I didn’t realise he was even playing. 

Â