Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

43 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I'd like a big strong DM, but he needs to also have the passing ability that Luiz has

Me too, and a striker who works as hard as Watkins in the build-up but also scores 40 per season ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If a player doesn't want to sign a new contract then the club doesn't have any other option but to sell. 

That's the thing.

We can't let 30m player go for free transfer so he'll have to go in the summer if he dosen't sign a new one in next four months.

So makes sense to scout replacements now and possibly sign one this window if he's informed the club he wishes to move on.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Because people are talking about replacing Luiz when he's probably been our best player this season. 

I don’t understand how you could possibly reach this judgement. Luiz has been decent in maybe 3-4 games this season but not exceptional in any of them. Martinez, cash, mings, konsa, McGinn, Ramsay and arguably buendia have all outperformed him.

if Nakamba was fit he wouldn’t even be in the team 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Not really you could create a low lights reel of Ming's errors Doug's gaffs and penalties conceded. In fact most of our team you could do that to if you were sad and childish. Same reason highlight videos don't tell you the full truth about a player.

The one that stands out is Tammy Abraham's highlight reel of misses that a Chelsea fan put together.  He has an almost 1 goal in 2 game ratio in all competitions at Roma so far.  

I'll be damned if I take the opinions of fans about their players. As we see even on here, there's always 1 or 2 scapegoats. Also never forget Traore-gate. Lyon fans made it sound like we were signing the next N'Zogbia, and then he joins and gets 7 goals 8 assists in his first season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'll be damned if I take the opinions of fans about their players. As we see even on here, there's always 1 or 2 scapegoats. Also never forget Traore-gate. Lyon fans made it sound like we were signing the next N'Zogbia, and then he joins and gets 7 goals 8 assists in his first season.

He has 8 goals in 45 appearances?

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

People seem to suggest it’s more likely a replacement for Luiz who has no new deal so maybe off in the summer.

Don't forget how much football Doug has played over last season and this. Could just be wanting to have a similar player in the squad, giving rotation and competition.

7 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Because people are talking about replacing Luiz when he's probably been our best player this season. 

John Mcginn won 9 tackles yesterday and played much better than Luiz

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

And it seems that’s stuck in a few fans heads the think he’s rubbish and not up to standard, but he clearly is. 

• Like 1

I'm spotting shenanigans here!

Juventus need to sell players and the options are drying up. It wouldn't be the worst idea to link one of your players to a team thats seemingly looking for a 6 and spending money.

I somehow don't think this will be the last link either!

8 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s been a regular starter for Juventus since 2018 in seri a and champions league, and is only 24 years old.

Makes no difference mate DL is a regular in the Brazil squad but not good enough for us according to some on here!

Â