Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Very concerning 

tbf, hard to judge i think, if you took any of our players, and found their top 10 mistakes in the last 3+ years, every one of them could have a highlight reel that made them look like Mr Bean, these stats look ok tho:

image.png.cca630557bc58a0f0f94648ab24584fc.png

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I agree.  Juve fans seem happy for him to go, Villa fans very mixed response.

Sometimes it is the idiot minority who shout the loudest (as we know full well on this forum!). I think any player who has been a first team regular (40+ appearances a season) for the best team in Serie A over the last 5 seasons is clearly not a poor footballer. We are stacked for no. 8s right now and this guy isn't much of a no.6. If we sign him I suspect there is an outgoing in midfield to make space. Let's just hope he isn't a 'number 2' 💩

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Sometimes it is the idiot minority who shout the loudest (as we know full well on this forum!). I think any player who has been a first team regular (40+ appearances a season) for the best team in Serie A over the last 5 seasons is clearly not a poor footballer. We are stacked for no. 8s right now and this guy isn't much of a no.6. If we sign him I suspect there is an outgoong in midfield to make space. Let's just hope he isn't a 'number 2' 💩

I saw a couple of Uruguayan fans say he has a similar style to how Gerrard used to play i.e he has similar traits (obviously at a much lower level but it gave me an idea of how he plays unless that’s incorrect by them).  I’m just going to wait and watch what happens because I’ve never seen him play.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

If we are interested in both Bentancur and Kamara, maybe Bentancur is replacing Sanson. Maybe we're offering Marseille a chance to re-sign Sanson in a deal for Kamara.

Just speculating.

People seem to suggest it’s more likely a replacement for Luiz who has no new deal so maybe off in the summer.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sne said:

This is Allegri's take on him fro a interview last season.

https://oldjuve.com/2021/08/09/its-a-make-or-break-season-for-rodrigo-bentancur-juventus/

That's concerning if we are after him. I'd like a big strong DM, but he needs to also have the passing ability that Luiz has. Betancour is actually one of few players in Juve that I don't really rate and I have been surprised that he has had so much game time. It's a no from me.

The guy is a regular CM rather than a DCM.....

Not really what we need unless we go with a midfield where the three don't do much like at Liverpool. So they keep shape, don't really break forward they just let the front three and wing backs do the attacking.

Â