Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Is this the same Phil "dark ages" McNulty who steals a living at the BBC? Yeah he can go f*ck himself. I dont give a toss what he says.

He is just stealing from the far more respectable reporting of The Burkina Faso Neymar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

Phil McNulty suggested we never went past an initial enquiry two weeks ago?

Maybe Juve squeezes some journos and grants them some exclusives etc if the do their bidding by cooking up a BS storm to inflate the market? Maybe we were never in the hunt? We generally know our place and get deals done, no messing, this was a messy one all over the media, no our OM at all.

Phil McNulty said we had finished our business last year as we had no money and we signed Barkley. Threw a tantrum when people questioned him 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomC said:

108 pages for someone most of us hadn't heard of a month ago.

116 for Matty Cash, a regular for two seasons.

128 for Ezri Konsa, a regular for three seasons.

Maybe there's some truth that some people enjoy the transfer window soap opera more than the actual football...

Most of those posts were girl group ‘discussions’

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

They are in with a good shout of finishing in the Champions League places this season. We’re not even in the discussion for 7th and conference league. 

At this point no, but come the end of the season I think we will be in that discussion. 

Not sure why people are so annoyed at McNulty, he literally gains nothing from speculating and that isn't his lane. IMO

If his message was more " Bentacur very keen to join Villa, only concern is that certain members of popular fansite Villa Talk think he's shite " would the reaction be different?

• Haha 1

If we miss out on bentacur

I would love to cash in on cash (if the 40m rumours are true) and stick that 40m on bissouma 

Can always have kesler/chambers to cover rb until summer and then go for a top quality rb in the summer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If we miss out on bentacur

I would love to cash in on cash (if the 40m rumours are true) and stick that 40m on bissouma 

Can always have kesler/chambers to cover rb until summer and then go for a top quality rb in the summer

So let’s heavily weaken our right flank to prop up our midfield. great 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886eetxyxz357w9swfnnb

• Like 2

Â