Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Sky reported this evening that Villa offered a loan for Bentancur with an option to buy. As we can no longer get any more loans in this would align with the message saying we inquired 2 weeks ago and haven't been back as we have since used our final loan spot

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Sky reported this evening that Villa offered a loan for Bentancur with an option to buy. As we can no longer get any more loans in this would align with the message saying we inquired 2 weeks ago and haven't been back as we have since used our final loan spot

Good spot. The only reservation I have is can we believe SKY to get their story right?

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Good spot. The only reservation I have is can we believe SKY to get their story right?

That. is a very valid reservation. But when things get close to the end Sky are reasonably good. A few days ago I thought Spurs had got Adama and Diaz. Sky then reported Barca for Adama and Liverpool for Diaz and Barca just announced the signing of Adama

39 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Got absolutely slated by someone on here for mentioning this lads ITK tweets but he posted this 2 days ago.

He’s been adamant for most of the week it was never happening. 

Its basically 50:50 to call that it isn't happening. Unless he has a track record for getting it right then it's just a guess at this point. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I reckon its off at this point as well (I know nowt just reading the leaks). Which is just fine by me. See what we need in the summer we have a good squad anyway. Bentancur seems like a good player but he didnt exactly get everyone's pulses racing.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Surprised that with all the noise coming out about this it’s gone cold. Either we were never that involved and the agent/Juve were smoking out other suitors, or we’ve been done and he’s going elsewhere. 

I was looking forward and getting used to the idea he was incoming. 

Goodbye sweet Prince 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vza6mzhg4vn44a55b3

1 hour ago, Peter Griffin said:

Keep seeing this but that’s only for domestic loans of which we have none. Our current loans are international so don’t count to that limit of 2. So we absolutely could loan him in if we wanted to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

We've got no chance.... Teun Koopmeiners, Atalanta got him last year when some on here were saying he's what we need.

Yeah, would have been a good signing in the summer but looks like he's doing well at Atalanta who are probably the most entertaining team in Europe

1 hour ago, DublinVilla said:

Keep seeing this but that’s only for domestic loans of which we have none. Our current loans are international so don’t count to that limit of 2. So we absolutely could loan him in if we wanted to. 

So it’s back on! 

I’ll get some pop corn…

giphy.gif

Edited by thunderball
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Convenient we weren’t interested… think we got rejected personally 

Interesting that people speculated we were apparently going to pay him £150k per week but Spurs will be paying him around £56k per week.  

There is a lot of BS around though so who knows what is true these days..

Â