Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Digne was an opportunistic signing, as was Chambers I expect. I’d be surprised if we haven’t been focussing on this position for the majority of the window. This is why I wouldn’t be surprise if we aren’t really in for Bentancur.

The Bissouma one makes more sense purely from a timing perspective. Going to be an interesting couple of days.

16 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agree with this. This has obviously been dead for a while. Can’t wait to see who we pull out of the bag tomorrow…

Obviously I want you know who, but I still have a sneaky feeling there’s someone out there we’re after that hasn’t leaked yet from abroad. 

Bissouma's long lost cousin

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Dodged a major bullet here.

Bloke will get destroyed in the PL.

Hope so if he ends up playing for Spurs…

One of two clubs who I wish only bad things to happen to their players…

I don’t wish bad things on Small Heath players… They have to live with themselves for playing for that club 🤣

1 minute ago, Clarry said:

I don’t believe the club bother with smokescreens.

But if the press publish nonsense, I’m sure they shrug and leave them to it.

I’m sure they do and so should we. We seem too eager to accept, believe and debate tweets posted by those who seem to know little.

1 minute ago, Khizzy said:

Interesting that the news has come out today about us pulling out of the race. I wonder if the club allowed it to be a smokescreen for another player until now and decided to nip it in the bud because we've got a deal over the line. 

And given us time to get a bidding war started between Spurs and Arsenal for Dougie. Added bonus that Levy was probably playing Juve along and was never interested in their boy but didn’t want to show his hand regarding DL and then low balling us. We’ve walked away and so Juve have given Levy the thumbs up which they didn’t expect or want. Now of course Spurs need to keep Conte happy and must get DL. Arsenal now have had a bid rejected by us and so it’s now a very public battle that neither of the Cockney Euro Giants, hahaha, can afford to lose. Hope you’re all keeping up? The conclusion is we get Bissouma and a bunch of cockneys pay for him. 

Hope he’s good! 

So Arsenal win the bidding war with Spurs and get Dougie for £55m. Spurs panic and buy this fella for £45m after a battle with Lyon. Brighton sell us Bissouma for £30m because the other bidders have pulled out.

Don Lange signs off on an expenses claim from Luca Brasi. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Fabio Paratici is known to panic towards the end of the transfer windows when he doesn't get his preferred targets. At least according to Juve fans :D 

I'd be panicking as well if Conte was breaking down my door every half an hour wondering why all the new players are signing for someone else

• Like 1

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

I'd be panicking as well if Conte was breaking down my door every half an hour wondering why all the new players are signing for someone else

They know each other from their time at Juventus so I imagine he's used to it :D 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

So Arsenal win the bidding war with Spurs and get Dougie for £55m. Spurs panic and buy this fella for £45m after a battle with Lyon. Brighton sell us Bissouma for £30m because the other bidders have pulled out.

Don Lange signs off on an expenses claim from Luca Brasi. 

So Luca was not sleeping with the fishes he had moved on to the ultimate Don.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

So Luca was not sleeping with the fishes he had moved on to the ultimate Don.

The Corrleone family couldn’t have the bad publicity and went along with the story that Luca had been wacked. Knowing that ultimately no one could refuse Don Lange and they didn’t want to face being the subject of a thousand fish inspired puns on VT themselves. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The Corrleone family couldn’t have the bad publicity and went along with the story that Luca had been wacked. Knowing that ultimately no one could refuse Don Lange and they didn’t want to face being the subject of a thousand fish inspired puns on VT themselves. 

Molto bene.

Â