Yves Bissouma

Corleone

17 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I don't think Bissouma was that much better than Luiz in the last game. And Luiz had an ok game.

I agree, he's nothing special. Watched him in their game against Man U as well and he didn't look anything more than ordinary in that game either. 

53 minutes ago, tinker said:

I agree, he's nothing special. Watched him in their game against Man U as well and he didn't look anything more than ordinary in that game either. 

The only game I’ve really noticed him being above average was the second-half at Tottenham about a month ago, I think it was in the FA Cup

I expect this will attract some smart arse replies but why is Bissouma top of the thread list almost every time I log on? 

He doesn’t play for us and couldn’t do so until July even if we signed him, which we most likely won’t.

A lot of the comments aren’t even about Bissouma.

What’s going on?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I expect this will attract some smart arse replies but why is Bissouma top of the thread list almost every time I log on? 

He doesn’t play for us and couldn’t do so until July even if we signed him, which we most likely won’t.

A lot of the comments aren’t even about Bissouma.

What’s going on?

Welcome to Villatalk.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'd rather Phillips I think but both would be decent signings and Bissouma more likely.

I can't imagine he'd cost too much now either, form has dipped and one year on the contract. £25m should do it. 

Would be a good replacement for Luiz / Sanson but I still think we need another sitter - Bissouma is another who is actually more 8 than 6. 

5 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I'd rather Phillips I think but both would be decent signings and Bissouma more likely.

I can't imagine he'd cost too much now either, form has dipped and one year on the contract. £25m should do it. 

Would be a good replacement for Luiz / Sanson but I still think we need another sitter - Bissouma is another who is actually more 8 than 6. 

I cant disagree more.  I see bissouma as more of a 6 than a 8. He is a ball winner and a very good passer. Dont see him as a number 8 at all.

13 hours ago, Condimentalist said:

Bissouma has been hyped above his level on here.and you are suggesting that because his form has dropped ( playing crap) we should waste £25 million on him because he is what ? Big and strong ? (But playing crap ) there has to be better value out there and hopefully the recruitment staff are on to it. The price for Phillips is also inflated we can do better , why not show some patience and develop the promising young players we have alongside the more senior players we already have?. It’s a fact that where we want to be takes time and as a fan base we have to to accept that we are years behind the major premier league teams but with our owners and our developIng youth program we could get to that level in time. We don’t have to buy ‘names’ that are popular in the news it isn’t the way forward in the long term..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, smg said:

Bissouma has been hyped above his level on here.and you are suggesting that because his form has dropped ( playing crap) we should waste £25 million on him because he is what ? Big and strong ? (But playing crap ) there has to be better value out there and hopefully the recruitment staff are on to it. The price for Phillips is also inflated we can do better , why not show some patience and develop the promising young players we have alongside the more senior players we already have?. It’s a fact that where we want to be takes time and as a fan base we have to to accept that we are years behind the major premier league teams but with our owners and our developIng youth program we could get to that level in time. We don’t have to buy ‘names’ that are popular in the news it isn’t the way forward in the long term..

Better value I hear you ask? His international teammate Mohamed Camara will be one of the best DM’s in Europe in the next few years. 

• Like 1

Â