Yves Bissouma

Corleone

Just now, icouldtelltheworld said:

Does he not have a pending court case in relation to an alleged sexual assault?

Yes he does but he appears to be on bail without restrictions - certainly been allowed to travel to Africa for the Nations Tournament - so I’m not sure how serious this case is.

I do not believe Sky Sports have the scoop on any of our transfers. 

They knew little about Coutinho (right up to the moment he officially signed they were declaring another club was in for him!) 

Whilst I’d like us to sign Bissouma (as long as his allegations go nowhere) I cannot begin to believe it until there’s more reliable info available. 

• Like 2

Just need to bring in a new mascot and we'd be fine

Peetie The Sexual Harassment Panda GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Should be withing our budget since we don't have to employ Willy the don't stare directly into the sun worm now that Gabby is gone

Willy The Don't Stare Into The Sun Worm - Imgur

He's a good player for a formation we're unlikely to ever play imo. 

Would be great on paper but if we want a better version of Nakamba to protect the back 4 we need to be looking elsewhere.

Whilst possible off field allegations may wave a red flag for some I think he would be a fantastic addition for us ,if he starts playing up Steven would probably kick his head in to straighten him out 

18 minutes ago, Corleone said:

All charges dropped

Where have you got that from?

“A man in his twenties, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has been released under investigation while inquiries continue.”

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2022/01/04/bissouma-can-play-in-africa-cup-after-police-release-him-under-investigation/

Edited by a m ole

Â