Yves Bissouma

Corleone

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

And we go live to delphinho's house for a special update

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="6047411" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.77778" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/randy-marsh-south-park-cum-cumshot-gif-6047411">Randy Marsh South Park GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/randy+marsh-gifs">Randy Marsh GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Good one...

I think Bissouma, or Gallagher, would be the perfect final piece of the jigsaw for our midfield.

I really hope we dont just stop at Kamara in terms of bolstering the middle of the park.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I think Bissouma, or Gallagher, would be the perfect final piece of the jigsaw for our midfield.

I really hope we dont just stop at Kamara in terms of bolstering the middle of the park.

Can’t see both, but yeh, I think Gallagher would be an excellent signing. 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t see both, but yeh, I think Gallagher would be an excellent signing. 

ye i dont mean both, i just mean we need kamara and one other quality midfielder, at least imo.

2 hours ago, Lerner&#x27;s Driver said:

Not sure even Graeme knows who he is, so that should give you an idea to the accuracy of his 'insider transfer knowledge'.

The site he writes for doesn't have a 100% accuracy rate, as they do aggregate other reporting, but they have enough of a track record to suggest they do have some intel. They were early on Kamara, and originally wrote about Villa's interest in Suarez in January.

1 minute ago, VillaHatesMe said:

The site he writes for doesn't have a 100% accuracy rate, as they do aggregate other reporting, but they have enough of a track record to suggest they do have some intel. They were early on Kamara, and originally wrote about Villa's interest in Suarez in January.

I reckon I know more than Football insider and I’m afraid I know nothing of Bissouma.

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Do we think there is any substance in the links?

I do, yeah. There were plenty of reports in January that we were trying to get it done then, but Brighton wanted too much money and they opted to wait til this summer when he'd be cheaper. Plus, by all accounts, Bissouma is ready to move on as well. Whether he considers us the place he wants to move to, who knows?

• Like 1

Just a few comments from a Brighton forum:

He’ll massively improve a Villa or Newcastle central midfield, he has it all. Imho just as good as £125m Rice, but the latter’s a few years younger.

Pace, mobility, relentlessly eliminating danger, justified arrogance.

I hope he goes to a 2022/23 CL club instead

——

Villa or Newcastle would feel like a waste of his talent. I can't blame the bloke for going to somebody who will triple his wages as I imagine either of those money-blinded clubs would, but it would be a shame to see him stuck in an ordinary side like Villa and Newcastle basically are. I want to see how he gets on in a really top team.

——

Their owners are billionaires, who have already demonstrated with their comedy post-promotion signings that they are willing to throw a lot of money after particularly old rope.

They very much like statement signings, to keep the fans happy, whether the numbers make sense or not.

——

Rice is outstanding but I can’t agree that Bissouma is nowhere near him?

But anyway, they’re different players. Rice is much more of an all round midfielder involved far more in West Ham’s attacking play than Biss is for us. I was talking about playing the defensive midfield role, just retrieving the ball and recycling it. I haven’t seen anyone close to Biss for that since Kante’s peak.

——

Unbelievable! There is no one, and I include Kante nowadays, who does that job as well as Bissouma in European football.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just a few comments from a Brighton forum:

He’ll massively improve a Villa or Newcastle central midfield, he has it all. Imho just as good as £125m Rice, but the latter’s a few years younger.

Pace, mobility, relentlessly eliminating danger, justified arrogance.

I hope he goes to a 2022/23 CL club instead

——

Villa or Newcastle would feel like a waste of his talent. I can't blame the bloke for going to somebody who will triple his wages as I imagine either of those money-blinded clubs would, but it would be a shame to see him stuck in an ordinary side like Villa and Newcastle basically are. I want to see how he gets on in a really top team.

——

Their owners are billionaires, who have already demonstrated with their comedy post-promotion signings that they are willing to throw a lot of money after particularly old rope.

They very much like statement signings, to keep the fans happy, whether the numbers make sense or not.

——

Rice is outstanding but I can’t agree that Bissouma is nowhere near him?

But anyway, they’re different players. Rice is much more of an all round midfielder involved far more in West Ham’s attacking play than Biss is for us. I was talking about playing the defensive midfield role, just retrieving the ball and recycling it. I haven’t seen anyone close to Biss for that since Kante’s peak.

——

Unbelievable! There is no one, and I include Kante nowadays, who does that job as well as Bissouma in European football.

I know you are biased as he is your long lost son, but, to be fair, Bissouma had the best defensive contribution in the entire Brighton squad last season, with most tackles and interceptions. He was also the highest rated player overall. 

• Like 1

Â