Match Thread: Barrow v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

What’s actually up with him?

I don't know. He's just nowhere near match sharp. Hence needing this game I guess.

Edited by Mazrim

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is it me, or does Targett look a tad slow in a lot of the things he does at the moment?

He’s gone from the steadiest player, first name on the team sheet to really shakey. No idea what’s up. 

7 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

3-0 up, youngsters and back up players getting an important run out and still all some people seem to want to do is moan about their own players and call them shit. Can you not enjoy anything? Ask the doctor for some meds or something please, just stop being such a load of gloomy muppets!

What was the point of Steve Bruce stopping our relegation rot, turning us around and then Dean Smith getting us promoted a year earlier than we expected and improving us to the point we are hopeful of European qualification if you lot keep acting like Remi Garde is still in charge and we constantly expect relegation? We are a great team, frequently winning games in the toughest league in the world and I've never seen some people here do anything other than moan and whine!

Who is doing that particularly this evening, I've seen moaning about the starting line up but not calling anyone shit 

Been some lovely intricate play on display tonight from the 3 youngsters.

Defence looks shaky, aside from Guilbert.

Conor playing as well as expected against an opposition that will give him this much time.

The front 4 are shining though, AEG included. Nice to see us rest every single one of our fiirst team and have reliable backups that will still play for the shirt.

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

He’s gone from the steadiest player, first name on the team sheet to really shakey. No idea what’s up. 

He looks like the Targett when we first signed him. 

He was immense last season, but just doesn’t look right at the moment. Making Young look like a superb signing. 

Hopefully he gets his mojo back because he was brilliant not so long ago. 

• Like 1