Match Thread: Barrow v Villa

limpid

I'm probably one of his biggest critics, but El Ghazi is playing a blinder tonight.  JPB looks great too and Archer is unlucky to not have 2 already.  Guilbert and Hourihane are showing their class as well.  Tuanzebe is getting bossed by their number 10, though.  Definitely showing his rust so far.  

Also, we're going to have to be patient with Carney Chuck.  He is looking like he'll need extra time to adapt to men's football and won't adapt right away like some of the others.  

Just now, thunderball said:

I just think we are much better than that.

Yeah, we’re getting there, but that seems to have been the standard go to for the last 18 months, to me anyway. We struggle when they ignore it and stay in shape, cos our movement sucks (well sucked, it’s improving now).

6 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Bring AEG off now. 

Nah.

Let him get a couple more.

Some guy in the AEG said he wouldn’t score 5 goals this season.  If he gets 5 before week 3 that’ll be great for banter

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

AEG on a hiding to nothing tonight

Plays well = It's only Barrow

Plays shit = Well he's shit anyway

Agreed. Yes Barrow are shit but he is actually proving he is actually a class above. Can’t say the same of Tuanzebe and Nakamba. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Irrelevant. Type in "you shit bastard ahhh" to Google and see what comes up. All Leeds related.

Right okay, must be along the same lines as deadly Doug inventing the overhead kick then…..I’ve been to many lower league games and grounds, it’s standard practice, there is football outside of the prawn sandwich brigade ya know.