Match Thread: Barrow v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the only first 11 player from the weekend who is starting tonight, i would guess that implies Bailey or watkins will be back at the weekend to take his place.

If so, i can see why he might be an unhappy Bunny.

We needed a threat and many of the others are injured. He doesn't lose his place for me.

Just now, est1874 said:

"Bore off" 🤣

It's famous as a Leeds thing. They claim it. Jon Richardson has done so on national television.

No wonder you're banned from H&V. 

It’s been around forever, unless leeds claim they invented it 50 odd years ago!

I’m enjoying this. We’ve been a bit slack at times but also shown some good movement and slick passing around their box when it matters. The Barrow players have tried to rough our boys up but it’s not worked. Hope to see another three or more goals second half, preferably for JPB and Chuk. 

Wonder whether the dangling light will fall before full time and maim one of the submarine shaggers?

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

We needed a threat and many of the others are injured. He doesn't lose his place for me.

so if Bailey or Watkins were actually fit to play, you wouldnt put one of them in place of El Ghazi?

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

Barrow has to be L2 relegation candidates.Just awful.

I used to go watch Dulwich as my local team and honestly the quality is similar. Awful team. Don’t know what they’re doing in the football league. 

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

so if Bailey or Watkins were actually fit to play, you wouldnt put one of them in place of El Ghazi?

I would be tempted ngl. Would be harsh on AEG though.