Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I have absolutely no idea as to what Gerrard feels he brings to the team over Bertie ? Personally I’d be embarrassed to pick Bailey over him.

At least Bertie had moments of mercurial brilliance - compared to ??

I’m afraid as far as I’m concerned Bailey thinks he is much better than the reality.

Made of glass and a waste of time imo 

Forget Traore, he's a worse version of Trezeguet and I wholeheartedly mean that.

I don't know what's happened to his pace, if he even had that, but without it he's shown to have absolutely nothing else to his game. Can't pass, can't dribble, no guile or trickery. There are times when I thought the same for Trez but for all his faults, he was always running his socks off and had a knack at being in the right place at the right time to score goals. Bailey however, has nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Surely Archer out there would be better than the turgid performances he puts in.

Every so often throws a good cross in but cant beat a man, is weak, runs down blind alleys and most importantly is LAZY. 

Exactly the type of player a manager in a relegation battle shouldnt be relying on. 

Â