Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

He’s playing like he’s afraid to look at his phone after the game because he’s got 48 texts and 6 missed phone calls from his dad.

I don’t see him being lazy or disinterested, just really struggling to get into a groove. He might not be that good, but I don’t think he’s not trying

I think he, more than a lot of other players, displayed the body language of someone who actively didn’t “buy in.”

Like almost all others, he gets a chance under a different manager.

And unfortunately, he’ll probably get more of a chance than most as our only player that even resembles a winger at this club 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DJBOB said:

I think he, more than a lot of other players, displayed the body language of someone who actively didn’t “buy in.”

And unfortunately, he’ll probably get more of a chance than most as our only player that even resembles a winger at this club 

I hope our next manager recalls traore.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DJBOB said:

He'll get a chance up to January window then I'd be recalling Traore and resurrecting the Sarr deal or see who else Lange has on his excel spreadsheet.

He's a complete and utter dud. Slow, weak, lazy, one footed, ponderous, unfit, predictable.

He can be an option for the back end of the season and then he can go back to Germany. 

Bad player. Bad attitude. Bad teammate 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He'll get a chance up to January window then I'd be recalling Traore and resurrecting the Sarr deal or see who else Lange has on his excel spreadsheet.

He's a complete and utter dud. Slow, weak, lazy, one footed, ponderous, unfit, predictable.

He can be an option for the back end of the season and then he can go back to Germany. 

Bad player. Bad attitude. Bad teammate 

Can’t argue with much of this.

Maybe he’d be a better player if he was quick. But he isn’t, he’s slow as s***.

One of the reasons I was highly critical of Traore was because he was slow and weak but I tell you something, he’s a much better footballer than Bailey. Right now, if you offered me Traore or Bailey I’d take the former.

Bailey just comes across as a massive c***.

What has happened to his pace. There was a moment in the first half he had a good ten yards on the defender but was caught.

I can’t remember the last time he properly skinned someone with speed. Is it a hangover from his injury or something more?

1 hour ago, heffoman said:

What has happened to his pace. There was a moment in the first half he had a good ten yards on the defender but was caught.

I can’t remember the last time he properly skinned someone with speed. Is it a hangover from his injury or something more?

Big lack of confidence

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t argue with much of this.

Maybe he’d be a better player if he was quick. But he isn’t, he’s slow as s***.

One of the reasons I was highly critical of Traore was because he was slow and weak but I tell you something, he’s a much better footballer than Bailey. Right now, if you offered me Traore or Bailey I’d take the former.

Bailey just comes across as a massive c***.

I don't think he comes across like that at all, just plays like one.

Â