Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Where’s his pace, where’s his ability on the ball. All he seems to do is a few step overs and drag backs with the defender 3 feet away, before losing the ball. Dire. A waste of money up there with McCormack, Ings and Balaban.

1 minute ago, Risso said:

Where’s his pace, where’s his ability on the ball. All he seems to do is a few step overs and drag backs with the defender 3 feet away, before losing the ball. Dire. A waste of money up there with McCormack, Ings and Balaban.

No no. He's absolutely rapid. The stats from 3 years ago and FIfa say so.

We've had this conversation.

One of the laziest performances I've seen in a long time.

No tracking back no running forwards no trying to beat a player, just nothing.

If he is going to be on the pitch he needs to play in an actual system rather than "play dare an fkin kick d ball" instructions by the scummer.

Should have been off along with konsa and mcggin at half time using 1 sub slot.

All 3 were shocking tonight, and not for the first time.

23 minutes ago, Strog said:

Poor and a complete let down but willing to give him half a chance under a new coach. 

He was an absolute waste of space in Smith's last match, a year ago. Sorry, but after a year he should be showing something, anything. Dreadful, dreadful player. When Gerrard goes, Lange needs to be punted as well, with Purslow not far behind.

4 minutes ago, Risso said:

He was an absolute waste of space in Smith's last match, a year ago. Sorry, but after a year he should be showing something, anything. Dreadful, dreadful player. When Gerrard goes, Lange needs to be punted as well, with Purslow not far behind.

For the outlay I think he gets one more chance under a new coach. Otherwise he’s a free transfer next summer.

We really need to make sure we consult Bailey's Agent Dad with regard to the new manager.

Maybe Agent Dad has an idea who would be a good manager?, maybe Bailey's Dad would be interested in the position?

Maybe we should go for a duo of head coaches in Agent Dad and Yorke?

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

We really need to make sure we consult Bailey's Agent Dad with regard to the new manager.

Maybe Agent Dad has an idea who would be a good manager?, maybe Bailey's Dad would be interested in the position?

Maybe we should go for a duo of head coaches in Agent Dad and Yorke?

It's gathering pace.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Thug said:

Every single player, clean slate.

That clown had no idea what he was doing.

Whilst it's always a good policy. I just don't see it with Bailey.

He doesn't want to be here, the club was a supposed stepping stone and he hasn't looked right for 95% of his time here. He has no physicality, he is slow now, whether he wasn't before he is not.

He is so far off it and not really the kind of character we need, we jest that these boys did us a favour yesterday downing tools but I thought he was absolutely disgraceful yesterday. No effort, no helping out his team, no sprinting forward with any intensity even when attacking.

When your wingers and flair players aren't sprinting back and helping the team that's a problem.

When they aren't sprinting forwards I don't even know what that is.

I'd be looking to move him on in January

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Whilst it's always a good policy. I just don't see it with Bailey.

He doesn't want to be here, the club was a supposed stepping stone and he hasn't looked right for 95% of his time here. He has no physicality, he is slow now, whether he wasn't before he is not.

He is so far off it and not really the kind of character we need, we jest that these boys did us a favour yesterday downing tools but I thought he was absolutely disgraceful yesterday. No effort, no helping out his team, no sprinting forward with any intensity even when attacking.

When your wingers and flair players aren't sprinting back and helping the team that's a problem.

When they aren't sprinting forwards I don't even know what that is.

I'd be looking to move him on in January

He was an absolute disgrace yesterday. The worst of an abhorrent bunch. 
He doesn't want to be here. The alarm bells were ringing when his dad gave that daft interview when we signed him. All this talk of him using us as a stepping stone and him being potentially one of the best wingers in the world? F*** me. He'd struggle in the Championship. 

He has some ability. He can dribble, shoot and hasn't got the worse cross in the world but he is lazy, weak, slow and disinterested. Like others have said, he may have been quick once upon a time but I'd hazard a guess that Buendia is quicker than him now. 

He's been a complete waste of money and his attitude stinks.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He was an absolute disgrace yesterday. The worst of an abhorrent bunch. 
He doesn't want to be here. The alarm bells were ringing when his dad gave that daft interview when we signed him. All this talk of him using us as a stepping stone and him being potentially one of the best wingers in the world? F*** me. He'd struggle in the Championship. 

He has some ability. He can dribble, shoot and hasn't got the worse cross in the world but he is lazy, weak, slow and disinterested. Like others have said, he may have been quick once upon a time but I'd hazard a guess that Buendia is quicker than him now. 

He's been a complete waste of money and his attitude stinks.

don't disagree, but maybe he got sick of being asked to play in a position and in a way that he just didn't believe in.

in Germany he played mostly on the left with the ball in front of him on the break at pace, we haven't played on the break or at pace under Gerrard, we played turgid awful, slow hoofball.

Not defending him as he really has looked disinterested in the last few games. But then again what player has looked good and on form recently???

Â