Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Young, Bailey, Buendia and Ings were linking up as if they’ve been playing together all season in that shape. Just came out of nowhere. Lovely to see, but why haven’t we seen that before!?

My interpretation is similar to what happens to Grealish at Man City and England. 

You want to be in the team and doing your best. 

However, the shape/system/tactic that the manager wants doesn't suit your game. (Or at least bring the best out of it)

Ergo, you try hard to carry out the managers plan so you're not dropped....but your game suffers because of it.

Then in Gerrard's case, he comes out and blasts you after the game to the media saying you're not doing what is expected and must get better to compound the I'll feeling.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KentVillan said:

This too, I guess - the Young / Buendia / Bailey / Ings linkup isn't something we've had much of a chance to see since they all joined.

That's unbelievable

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Liked ye Olde pep philosophy of stretching the pitch as wide as possible until the final third and then finally moving inside. 

Getting Bailey to find space out wide, without constantly having his back to goal shows how devastating he can be.

Looked to be loving it out there today.

Â