Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

What an incredible signing. I can’t believe it. This must be what it’s like to support a good club. The most exciting signing since Juan Pablo, early in the window, a certified baller. Couldn’t be much happier. Any signing on top of this is a bonus. 

I love NSWE. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I literally can't believe how many of them on there actually WANT him to go TO Arsenal. 

1) it's like the ESL thing never happened.  How can anyone want those teams to be stronger? 

2) it's like they've not been seeing what's going on at Arsenal. Keep referring to them at top 6.  Conversely they've obviously not been paying any attention to us, keep referring to us as relegation fodder. 

3) it's literally unbelievable how many think we're actually no bigger then them. I mean we're so far apart you would need a telescope. Even in our lowest points in the last 50 years theyve generally been behind us, and when we've been having even an average time of it we've been light years ahead of them.  Everything about us is bigger then them, in any way you want to analyse it.  It's like The Bluescum pretending to be as big as us. 

4) I can't get over how much they hate us.  What the **** have we ever done to them.  Annoyed about Lambers maybe or a couple of irrevant players, but it's worse than reading what West Brom think of us.  It's actually quite comical. 

Bless. 

Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

It's because they really think we're on the same level. If he goes to Arsenal it hurts less because they're obviously levels above them, but coming to us? That's a lateral move, how could he want to leave to join plucky Villa?

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Never seen the guy play and can confidently say that he's not worse than what we have 

He keeps the ball.....what have most of us been saying about giving it away cheaply?

being comfortable on the ball is a major fillip....it might sound obvious, but it is.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I said I don't care for Goal and Assists stats in regards to the type of player grealish is because of how and when those goals and assists come. He scores and assists in streaks. Which is why last season he scored 5 in games or something then didn't score the rest of the year.

It's a lot harder to find the more in depth stats for individual positions. And I don't know where to find it. I can find team data for those games though and the team is more successful playing a higher standard of opponent in the games jack plays as an attacking midfielder. 

In your opinion!  Thankfully Smith doesn’t follow that.  

Anyway I’m going back to enjoy the imminent signing of Buendia and ignore your regularly wrong claims which other people debunk like Kiwivillan did last week.

16 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

It’s this true , can’t remember when’s the last time so excited about a new signing .. probably similar feeling when Young signed fm Watford.. please let this be true 

I can recall similar excitement levels when we signed Barkley...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Seriously for a second, my favourite part of this whole thing is just how totally clueless other clubs fanbases are of what we're doing at this club. 

They just can't get their heads around how we've managed to do this and why players of this quality want to come to us. 

It's **** brilliant. 

It's so true. It's nobody's fault, football is full of cliches so that when there is a move with ambition it is often not recognised until it bears fruit. In this single signing we will have strengthened not just by x1 player, but almost x5 in terms of consistency as we now have a Jack back-up, let alone we might have a season when both are fully fit. 

Just now, nick76 said:

In your opinion!  Thankfully Smith doesn’t follow that.  

Anyway I’m going back to enjoy the imminent signing of Buendia and ignore your regularly wrong claims which other people debunk like Kiwivillan did last week.

He played 3 of the 4 final games as a CAM. Pretty sure Smith has come around. 

50 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Emi Buendia highlights reel on loop. Beer in hand. Happy bloody Saturday :)

You forgot the jerking yourself off whilst watching part 🤣🍆💦

• Haha 1

To play The advocatus diaboli for a mo, Norwich have hardly put up a fight to keep him, in fact they've pretty much been advertising the fact that he's for sale, seemingly no other clubs have been interested in him, maybe Arsenal but they obviously don't think he's worth what we're paying, maybe because they didn't see him as first choice, and the last time he was in the premier league he only managed one goal and seven assists, both El Ghazi and Traore did better than that this season and Trezeguet matched it last season.

Is he being ever so slightly overrated, which can be unfair on him if people judge him too harshly based on unrealistic expectations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Seriously for a second, my favourite part of this whole thing is just how totally clueless other clubs fanbases are of what we're doing at this club. 

They just can't get their heads around how we've managed to do this and why players of this quality want to come to us. 

It's **** brilliant. 

Our owners are quite amazing and I keep saying it, we are lucky, like Leicester, theirs are too, amazing family.

We don't have to shout from the rooftops.....They will soon get the message.

If he gets us half his goals and assists then I think we can finish higher next season. Next season might be a settling in season so naturally patience will be required as it's a new environment for him etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He played 3 of the 4 final games as a CAM. Pretty sure Smith has come around. 

Take a break dude! You’ve already been whipped once recently 

9CBC6761-1991-4457-AB81-39AE6BE5D10B.jpeg

8EE8F04C-E12D-481D-BE01-EE492B520181.jpeg

Now back to Buendia...

Edited by nick76

Â