Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

There is MASSIVE meltdown on twitter with arsenal fans LOL 

Let it be.

We just need to move on to our next building block.

We have been where Arsenal fans are right now......I have a certain amount of sympathy, knowing what we went through....but its their business, and they need to get on with it like we had to do.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

To play The advocatus diaboli for a mo, Norwich have hardly put up a fight to keep him, in fact they've pretty much been advertising the fact that he's for sale, seemingly no other clubs have been interested in him, maybe Arsenal but they obviously don't think he's worth what we're paying, maybe because they didn't see him as first choice, and the last time he was in the premier league he only managed one goal and seven assists, both El Ghazi and Traore did better than that this season and Trezeguet matched it last season.

Is he being ever so slightly overrated, which can be unfair on him if people judge him too harshly based on unrealistic expectations.

I think fans are excited by the fact last time in the premier League he created the 4th most chances or was it 5th? That's a ridiculous amount when you consider it was Norwich.

Also Ollie's running and movement imo will give him the opportunity to create even more.

I think 6-8 goals and 8-12 assists will be a good return in his first season with us.

• Like 1

I really don’t care if the fans of other clubs doesn’t know what is happening with Villa and who our owners are, as long as they make sure the players we are trying to sign knows it. 

• Like 1

Should add another ten goals to Watkins tally and hopefully he can score a few more himself this time, watching the video of him from the last time he was in the premier league it seems he was very unselfish in the final third almost to a fault, sometimes passing when he should have been shooting, maybe that's something he's worked on given the amount of goals he scored last season.

Pity we didn't sign him last summer, we might be in the champions league now.

36 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The lion has awoken from its slumber, it is looking around amongst its peers and wants to feast 

I'm sure Man City will be quaking in their boots to see Villa sign a Norwich player. 

There's a fair few overreactions going on here I think.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great addition and shows we have a good long term plan, but it's not like we are signing Champions League players.

42 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Haven't seen a whole lot of him to be honest, but I constantly hear nothing but rave reviews. Regarding choosing us over Arsenal, I don't think it's such a surprise. Arsenal look like they are stuck in limbo right now and arguably Villa are a more exciting prospect for him in my opinion. 

Still, exciting to see how he does. 

He hasn't chosen us over Arsenal. The Arsenal bid got rejected because it didn't meet the valuation.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think fans are excited by the fact last time in the premier League he created the 4th most chances or was it 5th?

4th behind KDB Maddison and Grealish for key passes per game 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I can recall similar excitement levels when we signed Barkley...

is that meant to be a doubt?

Barkley, still has it in him to be a fine player.....Emi is different, he is far more consistent in what he does than Ross.

I think the excitement generated from the link play with Jack and to be fair, it was worthy of excitement, to start with....but his injury threw him, and us, in to a tailspin.

I don't see the same thing happening here.....but as they say, never,say never.

I think you can safely, relax and let your hair down on this one.

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Take a break dude! You’ve already been whipped once recently 

9CBC6761-1991-4457-AB81-39AE6BE5D10B.jpeg

8EE8F04C-E12D-481D-BE01-EE492B520181.jpeg

Now back to Buendia...

I didn't respond because his formatting is super weird. But on general you can't compare jack of the past to this current jack. He's much much better. So you can only compare stats from the past 2 years. And he averages more assists per game from the centre. Yes he has fewer goals but that is becuase as I have said he is a very streaky player in terms of goals. 

And the vast majority of the website agrees with me as about 65% voted for him to be CAM in the poll I posted on the website. 

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh great, tell the club one time why don't ya😄

haha, no one listens to me at Villa mate, tried few times in emails over the years. I haven't bothered sending anymore since my Bellingham email suggestion to them. Oh well :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â