Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Welp, it will be good to now be hated for all the right reasons, signings, success, and battering teams.

Similarly to how we hate some of the top 6, the journey back to becoming a big club is on lads!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You’ve already been proven wrong though generally on the stats by Kiwivillan last week.  

Jack is best on left wing and will most likely stay there because it’s his best position

To be honest I don't care what the stats (in terms of goals and assists to clarify) say in regard to Grealish's position. Because of the type of player he is goals and assists come in streaks and not regularly over the course of the season. He has been unlucky to not have loads of assists from cam this and a number of goals. 

The eye test says he gets the ball more when he plays cam. And our results pick up. In the games he has started as Cam this season (7) we have 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. In the games as a LW (18) we have 9 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. That's 2 points per game compares to 1.66. Also the loss came against the team that finished 2nd, a draw and a victory over the team that finished 3rd and a victory over the team that finished 6th as a CAM. We have great results when he plays as a CAM. 

In my opi ion we as a team play better when he gets the ball more and he gets the ball more as a CAM. He may not he making the final pass as a CAM as much but he is creating as many chances by drawing defenders away. 

Edited by MotoMkali

Do they really think Norwich to Villa is a sideways step? They've no idea what we're doing at the moment do they 🤣

Edited by dubbs
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Not sure why people keep talking about Buendia playing in midfield, he doesn't play as a midfielder, he always starts on the right wing for Norwich and has done so ever since he joined them. He will be in competition with Traore for a place on the right, some games Grealish might play as No.10, which would then allow both Traore and Buendia to play on the wings.

He can clearly play centrally too. Not sure why it's such a shock that people would think he'll come in to replace Barkley, which just seems incredibly obvious to me.  

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd ignore them, it grinds my gears, even with certain pundits, most of them have legit done zero research on us or our owners.

My favourite was from a popular Manchester United YouTuber who said " Grealish will go, because Villa won't be doing anything above top 10, well unless they get Billionaire owners or something " 🤣

Sums it up.

Which manure fan said that??

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

#kroenkeout is trending....oh we've annoyed a few today and i'm loving it!

Maybe they need a joing forum to share in their joint Vile hate. May I suggest Pink underwhelmingEdu as a forum name.

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Which manure fan said that??

I'll try to find it, but he is a very popular Manchester United Youtuber, this was a couple of months ago.

He was soundly trolled by Villa fans on twitter for it as well.

Even an Arsenal fan today tweeted " How are Villa owners worth 10 billion and I just found this out? "

Fact is, they are always " Selling " Jack, because they think we need money and don't have the clout to spend.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Can't believe how many opposition fans think we are selling Grealish because of this deal. It's about time our owners got the respect they deserve. They aren't messing about.

its called being up to speed......for years, we have been treated like a back water club, by some....Even winning the European cup, we got half hour of prime TV....its a joke.

I have no intention of getting ahead of myself, because life has a habit of slapping you down.....but these owners of ours are superb....some divine spirit has sent them to us.....The rest of football , need to know we have serious owners.

I have every faith in them, doing their very best, to have us at the top table of English football in the future.

We can't ask for more.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

Â