Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I just hope, we don't get too distracted, by what Arsenal do or don't do.....Lets be gracious in triumph.

We are Aston Villa.....we don't need to embroil ourselves in juvenile point scoring.

We have our business to do and we should go about it in a professional and dignified way......and we do.....lets just be bothered with that.

My simple words to a Gooner is......we haven't finished yet, that was just the start.

I thought 12 months ago that there was a really interesting dynamic between Villa and Arsenal - that Arsenal were making bad decisions whilst Villa were making good ones. Then we had Martinez, and now we have this Buendia situation - so whilst I'd like to keep it classy, and given I knew some Arsenal fans when I worked in London and remember how confident they were - I am really struggling not to say GO **** YOURSELVES YOU GOONA words removed 

I’ve watched all of the streams and I don’t get what all the fuss is about. Amongst all the perfect footwork, beautifully weighted passes off both feet and great goals, I did not witness a single ass shield. McGinn will not be impressed! Emi out!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I’ve watched all of the streams and I don’t get what all the fuss is about. Amongst all the perfect footwork, beautifully weighted passes off both feet and great goals, I did not witness a single ass shield. McGinn will not be impressed! Emi out!!

What's he like at throw ins🙄

49 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

@Pissflaps is a God and makes them look like Nora Batty's pissflaps

I just finished my tea so heading over to sort his missus out. I'll let you know if she's as legendary 😉🤣

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 1

ITSOTP Monday? Can't believe we're being romantically nourished this hard (giggity) and this early in the window. Wow. My dream signing being done and dusted in early June. Villa you beautiful bastards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

I literally can't believe how many of them on there actually WANT him to go TO Arsenal. 

1) it's like the ESL thing never happened.  How can anyone want those teams to be stronger? 

2) it's like they've not been seeing what's going on at Arsenal. Keep referring to them at top 6.  Conversely they've obviously not been paying any attention to us, keep referring to us as relegation fodder. 

3) it's literally unbelievable how many think we're actually no bigger then them. I mean we're so far apart you would need a telescope. Even in our lowest points in the last 50 years they've generally been behind us, and when we've been having even an average time of it we've been light years ahead of them.  Everything about us is bigger than them, in any way you want to analyse it.  It's like The Bluescum pretending to be as big as us. 

4) I can't get over how much they hate us.  What the **** have we ever done to them.  Annoyed about Lambert maybe or a couple of irrevant players, but it's worse than reading what West Brom think of us.  It's actually quite comical. 

Bless. 

Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

ITSOTP Monday? Can't believe we're being romantically nourished this hard (giggity) and this early in the window. Wow. My dream signing being done and dusted in early June. Villa you beautiful bastards.

the graham norton show brb crying GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Hope you are keeping well mate , I don’t get on here much these days but this signing is great news 👍

Thanks Eastie, yes mate, same to you....still on the Hormones( treatment), but things look good.

This bloomin signing is enough to take your cares away......This club right now are amazing.

We have had our ups and downs, but right now, I feel something really special, is not far away....fingers crossed.

• Like 4

Â