Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

He was my first choice to sign this window. To have it all done and dusted by early June is just freakin’ amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Welp, it will be good to now be hated for all the right reasons, signings, success, and battering teams.

Similarly to how we hate some of the top 6, the journey back to becoming a big club is on lads!

Yep. You know you are perceived to be on the way up when other clubs all hate you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Norwich have only won two of the seventeen league games that Buendia has missed over the last three seasons.

No wonder their fans are so upset to lose him, that's worse than our form without Grealish.

12 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Dammit, I knew villalad had 2 accounts. 🤣

Why the insult?

My point is that the level we are currently at in out re-building stage only permits us to sign the best Championship players. 

Once we are further down the line, we will be signing ready made CL talent. But for now, it's just not possible.

I also stated that he is a good signing and shows a solid long term plan.

There's no need for the insulting post.

• Like 1

Haven't been overly enthusiastic about the Buendia links... but dammit y'all have managed to hype him up big time, and now I suddenly find myself thinking he's the perfect signing for us. 

I have to say a special mention to Norwich and their fans for the dignified way they have been through this transfer.

Its tough losing your best player.....we should know, with Dwight Yorke, Ashley Young, James Milner & Gareth Barry.

Commiserations, but I am sure Norwich will bounce back and Invest our monies well....best of luck to them for this season, I sincerely hope they stay up.

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Salty but true

It wasn't a "decision" though. Goal-line technology failing to beep because it wasn't working means there was no decision to make. Anyway we might have still survived, nobody can point to 1 single variable and claim that nothing different would have transpired. It's not like it was the last game of the season.

3 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Why the insult?

My point is that the level we are currently at in out re-building stage only permits us to sign the best Championship players. 

Once we are further down the line, we will be signing ready made CL talent. But for now, it's just not possible.

I also stated that he is a good signing and shows a solid long term plan.

There's no need for the insulting post.

I was joking and you're reaction is more insulting to other poster mentioned.

I joked because what you posted was just too obvious and there is no point trying to bring people down to earth while they are partying.

This is more then us just signing a championship player, its about us get back to where we belong and being part of the football conversation after having almost 10 years from hell, it's about us competing with Arsenal instead of the likes of Newcastle for a signing and getting our target, it's big.

All that said, if you feel insulted, then I apologise.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Salty but true

Could easily show a picture of the penalty not being given at the other end of the pitch int he same game and say had this decision gone villa's way that goal could have stood and the result would have been the same.

• Like 3

Â