Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'd be very happy with Hummel. I don't love the shoulder chevrons but their strike rate over the last couple of seasons is very good. 

While the idea of Nike, Adidas or Puma is nice, we wouldn't get the level of effort we'd get from Hummel IMO. 

Growing up in Devon I've kept an eye on Argyle and Puma have done some very nice kits for them in recent years. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jim said:

Same problem last year. Ordered the quarter zip on release day in July. I didn’t get it until beginning of Sept. Jokers.

You wouldn't tolerate it anywhere else.

Football clubs and kit manufacturers (especially) get away with far more than other industries imo

I stopped buying kits years ago, in fact I don't even go into the club shop......they really should to do a better job enticing fans to buy merchandise, especially season ticket holders....

But they don't care, especially while we just tolerate crap kits that we don't like and ridiculous lead times like the one you mention!

I love Villa but i don't love being ripped off every time i have to buy anything but a match ticket :)

17 hours ago, theboyangel said:

And if a certain no.10 isn't in the promotional photos, many beds will be wetted!

Depends if the kit was ready and the photo shoot was done before the Euros or after really.

Could be no Mings or Emi as well...

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Surprised there aren't any leaks yet.

Yeah, especially considering the home was leaked very early. Suggests they weren't ready at the same time and maybe they have done something a little different for the away.

The kit must have been delivered to the store by now surely? How many people will have seen boxes full of kits by now and not one of them has taken a quick photo?

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

The kit must have been delivered to the store by now surely? How many people will have seen boxes full of kits by now and not one of them has taken a quick photo?

Maybe they like having a job?

18 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

Have the club announced when the away kit will be released yet?

Was due to be today but we will see , they haven’t publicised it much If so compared to the home kit . 
surely releasing photos on the website beforehand would increase orders . 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah it’s strange, no announcement of news at all. I don’t think it’s today then without any advance notice? 

The store closing time should be a hint. It's a beautiful kit btw.

• Like 1