Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Hope no-one minds me asking in here, but has anyone picked up a child's shirt yet? My boy is 10 in August and I want to make sure I get him the right size for his b'day. Not sure whether to get the shirt for 10yo or 12yo. He's about average height for his age, quite slim. Just want to make sure it still fits him by Christmas.

Edited by Jonesy7211

1 hour ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Hope no-one minds me asking in here, but has anyone picked up a child's shirt yet? My boy is 10 in August and I want to make sure I get him the right size for his b'day. Not sure whether to get the shirt for 10yo or 12yo. He's about average height for his age, quite slim. Just want to make sure it still fits him by Christmas.

I'd always say to go bigger on a kids shirt. Not only for growth spurts, but also in autumn and on dry winter days he can wear it over a sweatshirt instead of under a jacket, so he's still showing his colours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the Kappa logo and badge position point to it being a fake as you’d thing they’d be positioned between the clarets lines, not over them.

Something like this would be nice though. 

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

😍😍

That's much, much nicer than the home. They've got the balance colour balance right between the vertical lines.

However being a graphic designer, the club badge sitting over the line, instead of between the lines is causing my eyes some serious stress Haha. 

(also why is the line visible in the O of the Cazoo on the Watkins pic but not the closeup? Hope the closeup is the correct version). 

Edited by The Other Mat

27 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

That's much, much nicer than the home. They've got the balance colour balance right between the vertical lines.

However being a graphic designer, the club badge sitting over the line, instead of between the lines is causing my eyes some serious stress Haha. 

(also why is the line visible in the O of the Cazoo on the Watkins pic but not the closeup? Hope the closeup is the correct version). 

Because it’s photoshopped upside down spinning GIF

• Haha 1

Something I've noticed a lot recently is players constantly pulling up the legs of their shorts.  Often before corners or some other important play.  Grealish is always rolling his up.

It's either that they're about to go for a piss or they feel like the long shorts get in their way. 

Is it time for a return to 80's style short shorts? 

It's really weird because when Spurs came out with the long baggy shorts late 80's I actually laughed out loud, thought they looked ridiculous and would never catch on. 

Now you look back at those short shorts and think THEY look ridiculous.. Strange isn't it! 

Then again there are probably some on here who walked the streets in Bell bottom jeans and platform sole shoes and thought they looked the dogs bollocks. 😁

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Something I've noticed a lot recently is players constantly pulling up the legs of their shorts.  Often before corners or some other important play.  Grealish is always rolling his up.

It's either that they're about to go for a piss or they feel like the long shorts get in their way. 

Is it time for a return to 80's style short shorts? 

It's really weird because when Spurs came out with the long baggy shorts late 80's I actually laughed out loud, thought they looked ridiculous and would never catch on. 

Now you look back at those short shorts and think THEY look ridiculous.. Strange isn't it! 

Then again there are probably some on here who walked the streets in Bell bottom jeans and platform sole shoes and thought they looked the dogs bollocks. 😁

Pulling one leg/2 up at set pieces might be a signal to the taker as an instruction for which practised set piece they should go for.

GIF by Identity

53 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Gotta wear an away kit tomorrow as Walsall play in Red so I would say photos are imminent.

They'll wear a training kit or last years kit, or walsall will wear a change kit. 

29 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The lads just like showing off the legs they’ve worked on. I swear Matty Cash wears XS shorts.

He needs those shorts to remind that ludicrously hot bird he has of the goods all the time.