Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As long as the away kit isnt white. We have had loads of those.

Id love a navy away kit

I’d like black, something I can wear normally every day going out doing chores or the gym without looking like a cock.  I don’t wear my kit tops other than down the Villa or social footy, I just see others do it and for whatever club and I just cringe a bit (no idea why)

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Just now, AtkinsonWonderGoal said:

Personally I'd like a 92' kit remake with the string neck and blue circle. It appeared a lot between 1892 and the 1950s but only once since. Needs a rerelease in my opinion.

Please no! I hated that kit.  Loved it on the old photos from early last century but that 92 kit I hated wearing

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Its that time again when someone creates some ideas on social media. Not bad efforts to be fair

20210512_201613.jpg

20210512_201603.jpg

That home shirt is awesome. Pure filth!

My favorite thread every year!

Please, for the love of all that is holy, put just the lion on the away or third shirt. No badge. Liverpool does it and it looks great. The lion with the star without the badge would look so good.

No white, please.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, hippo said:

Luke kits were the best in recent times. Can't get too excited about a shared generic template dipped in C & B 

I think Kappa have done some unique stuff, tbf. The baby blue away and green third kit last season both had unique patterns with a nod to VP. This year’s third kit had a camo pattern based on a map around Birmingham.

Could be much worse. Adidas kits all look the same to me. Nike stuff is very template-y too. They each put a ton of effort into their top 5 or so clubs, everyone else gets a template and spins a wheel to see what color their away shirt would be.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I like white away kits. 

I’d be fine with a white away kit if it was paired with non-claret & blue accents. I know that might be sac-religious, but we wear claret, blue, and white at home and away matches where it doesn’t clash.

if it was, say, white shirt and socks with purple shorts and monochrome badge I’d be on board with it. Come to think of it, isn’t purple the color of royalty? Would be appropriate considering the future King of England is a supporter.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Its that time again when someone creates some ideas on social media. Not bad efforts to be fair

20210512_201613.jpg

20210512_201603.jpg

Lets be honest, they're both horrendous. Home looks like a cheap Wet Spam mock up and the away something that's been puked up and very similar to Burnley's third top this year. Absolutely disgusting. 🤮 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1