Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Strong 1982 vibes mate.

Thought that was the away kit , white with pin stripes ? I was asking about 3rd kit colour ? Are we looking yellow or black by any chance ? 

Edited by Eastie

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

I hope there is going to be a representative from posted at the club shop all day. Opens in 54 minutes, any offers?

I’m waiting to get my order in online - stock tends to go very fast , least this time there is no dodgy code 😁

11 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The store closing time should be a hint. It's a beautiful kit btw.

Well that’s positive, I’d have thought a bit of pre release hype from the club would have been standard though?

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Well that’s positive, I’d have thought a bit of pre release hype from the club would have been standard though?

I’m surprised as there was a big countdown to the home kit , seems very low key today 

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I’m waiting to get my order in online - stock tends to go very fast , least this time there is no dodgy code 😁

Still nothing on the OS. I do wonder if they're waiting for a plane to land at BMH.

8 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Thought that was the away kit , white with pin stripes ? I was asking about 3rd kit colour ? Are we looking yellow or black by any chance ? 

Oh sorry then no idea 

• Like 1

Maybe there's no promo because Jack isn't featured in any marketing material which would cause mass panic.

Or maybe he is heavily featured and they'll launch the kit together with news of him signing a new deal.

Tough position for the club to be in . IF we are speaking to Man City then a lack of Jack in any marketing materials says that it is very possible he leaves but not definitely BUT if we include him in the marketing then we will all assume he is staying and everyone will get Grealish on their away kits. AND then if he leaves all kinds of vitriol will be in the papers and social media showing a crying kid broken hearted. 

Very difficult as i said 

to keep it safe in terms of the marketing, I’m suspecting they won’t be using any of the players modelling the kit. Probably rely on a mannequin  or models. 

if a player is used it will raise suspicions. No players used, keeps it in a gray zone

38 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I hope there is going to be a representative from VT posted at the club shop all day. Opens in 54 minutes, any offers?

Follyfoot reporting live from VP Phil

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

to keep it safe in terms of the marketing, I’m suspecting they won’t be using any of the players modelling the kit. Probably rely on a mannequin  or models. 

Really hope it's Mr Purslow wearing the new kit at the launch just for the craic, he does love the camera.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Villa View have an Away Kit reveal reaction stream set up to go live at 12:00 today, on youtube.

Is it even being revealed today?!?!

Due today and shop hours are changed to12-8 

Edited by Eastie