Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

A few years ago I bought the home kit directly from Kappa without the sponsor on it. Hoping I can do the same with the away kit this year. 

The lines will still be broken in the middle though? 

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

The lines will still be broken in the middle though? 

I always thought the kids shirts didn't have the sponsor on them, though it turns out they do for this kit. Maybe it 'cos we're usually sponsored by gambling companies. 

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How the actual can he go in there, take photo's of the racks and show the Konsa ones but not any Grealish ones?

Amateur.

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

Just now, sidcow said:

How the actual can he go in there, take photo's of the racks and show the Konsa ones but not any Grealish ones?

amateur.

If you ask about Grealish the staff take you out back and fill you with stockpiled Es.

• Haha 2

Please help guys! My brother's birthday on Sunday and I want to buy him the new away shirt. I haven't previously bought any Kappa shirts so not sure how true the fits are. So, my bro is a fat bugger and a size XXL usually. If I buy the match shirt rather than pro version, would a XXL be the same to a normal XXL shirt from say Next etc? Or, do I need to size up? 

Just now, Villarocker said:

Please help guys! My brother's birthday on Sunday and I want to buy him the new away shirt. I haven't previously bought any Kappa shirts so not sure how true the fits are. So, my bro is a fat bugger and a size XXL usually. If I buy the match shirt rather than pro version, would a XXL be the same to a normal XXL shirt from say Next etc? Or, do I need to size up? 

Add an extra X. 

• Like 1