Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

3 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Amazing how frank lost the chelsea job because the players were not performing but the guy who replaced him got them playing better and getting results.  Almost like the manager was the problem...

Disagree

Players gave up

Take spurs as an example, gave up for Poch, don't perform for Jose 

Footballers are words removed, this lot are not performing 

What I don't understand, is that they stop the game to check it, then Fulham get the ball back even though we were still in possession!?

Twice now. Brighton and now today. Refs fundamentally don't understand the rules.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, allani said:

Double movement by the defender.  100% more a penalty than the one that VAR didn't review against Kane.  Kane had lost the ball.  Watkins was favourite to win the next ball until the defender's second movement brought him down.

This!! Games gone completely mad 

Having looked at it again, even though I think it's crap, if that had got given against us we'd be fuming (but then if we were playing Spurs, or Liverpool, or City it would get given.)

Still very little creativity and poor decisions with the ball from a lot of players. I'm disappointed again.

Edited by VillaFaninLondon

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Is it any different to Cash, Kane pen?  the ball was out of play,? Sure lamina won the ball but he also floored Watkins

He didn't even win the ball, that's the problem

Watch the penalty from the least obvious angle only... no penalty given. Watch it from the angle the commentators first watched.. clear penalty. Watkins nips the ball and the player goes through him.

Seems rather selective on what angle the VAR official chooses to show the ref ?

• Like 1