Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We get worse every game 

nothing on that bench that is going to give us a spark 

worrying that losing one player can have so much impact , lots of work to do in the summer 

I know it's not a popular opinion and I'm probably going to be panned, but for me everytime Keinan comes on we look better.  OK he might not score but we 100% look better. 

I can't believe he's not been given a start to see how we go. 

What I am 100% sure of though is that playing the usual suspects, perm 2 from 3 of our ineffective wingers, swap around the midfielders, we're going to create didly squat. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Traore is never good enough. 

Our wingers really are rubbish. 

Tbf he’s the only forward player who looks like trying to create something or do literally anything 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

IMO that's what footballers are

Better managers and better teams than us do the exact same, Chelsea did the same with Frank, Germany will do the same with low this summer, they drop off whenever the excuse is there, happens all the time 

Our season is over, has been for months 

Amazing how frank lost the chelsea job because the players were not performing but the guy who replaced him got them playing better and getting results.  Almost like the manager was the problem...

2 minutes ago, allani said:

So why keep playing the same midfield and the same formation if it isn't working?

Because we have no variation or suitable options.

we are shocking, i dont think we even had a shot on target in that half??

Its like we have forgotten how to play football!

If I didnt know better i would think Bruce is managing us secretly in the background....