Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fact we've only scored more than once in one of our last fourteen games.

that is truly shocking, and not entirely shocking at the same time.

2 minutes ago, trekka said:

Ooh that's good but it ain't right (as Roy Walker used to say).  It's definitely closer to this:

MV5BOWZkYTk4YjAtZmViZS00ZTY5LWE2YmItOGQ3

Interesting fact. Or not...Captain Ron's yacht is still roaming the seas around Colombia.

5 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

To be honest our reputation as fans is deserved. We're without our best player away at a ground we barely ever win at who are scrapping for their lives. 0 - 0 is fair (so far).

How many times do we hear this? 

There's always a good reason why we shouldnt be beating these bottom half teams.. 

We should have beaten Sheffield utd, we should have beaten the likes of Burnley and we should be beating these. 

Edited by richp999

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Problem is he doesn't bloody score goals!? I'm a knackered 49 year old and I bet so could score more a season than Davis

You’ve scored the same. Everyone on here has. 

• Haha 1

Just now, richp999 said:

How many times do we hear this? 

There's always a good reason why we shouldnt be beating these bottom half teams.. 

We should be beating Sheffield utd, we should be beating the likes of Burnley and we should be beating these. 

Yes, I agree!

Just now, DCJonah said:

What does that have to do with your original nonsense post?

So your saying Dean got the midfield 3 right ?  and yet your calling for Barkley over Ramsey at HT contradicting yourself. (something i posted before you  mind).

Your clearly waffling.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

More Ramsey plays the more he'll grow and naturally want to take more responsibility. Give him time ffs. He has ability, and calmness on the ball. McGinn could learn a thing or two from him about that.

Let him develop on the training ground, we need our best players for games.

I keep calling for it but why are we having Davis on the bench as a sub to Watkins when we could have Louie Barry?? For me the answer is blatantly in everyone's face at least he can score.

Davis great guy but we need a scorer so put Barry on the bench.