Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Well he does,  Never gets the midfield balance correct and why we win one and then lose one. Troublesome you dont see it tbh. Must be nonsense my point of view though even though you happily  copy/reiterate my ideas.

To be fair Smith don't have much idea without Grealish to pull the strings. 

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Well he does,  Never gets the midfield balance correct and why we win one and then lose one. Troublesome you dont see it tbh. Must be nonsense my point of view though even though you happily  copy/reiterate my ideas.

OK then. 

Copy your ideas. Hahaha. 

I am fed up to see players blames Ramsey, he is 19 Years old. He is work hard and he tries his best and his creative is not that bad.

Some of you call him out for Barkley in and some of you or maybe same people want call Ramsey play more that Barkley as he is loan. for me it is Double Standard, people need stop blame Ramsey it is Smith's Responsible to make decide who call this team.

Barkley suit this games, but Smith decide Ramsey play over him, for other match Ramsey suit for some match.

Sanson dropped as he is did good performance vs Wolves it is mistake.

All need change is Cash for Elmo see how rythem in Right side and build up,

or second choice Sub Sanson for McGinn to show he is can dropped cos his form is poor. 

Or Barkley for Treg play El Ghazi as forward, 4-3-1-2 

Or Barkley for Ramsey to sarcifires for midfield which possible newcastle could overrunning our midfield as Barkley might not track back as Ramsey cover and protection also create able yet not Barkley standard so worth risk to get goal? 

edit; just see Sanson come on for Ramsey, which good call. be fair as both bit same type and he did good with Luiz and McGinn, Sanson vs Wolves. which he shouldn't drop in first place.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84