Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Don’t want Ings, smacks of short termism and could be a move we’d regret, don’t see the value. I’d honestly be surprised if we made a move for him…

Not ideal I understand , but It wouldn’t surprise me a bit of short termism whilst we are waiting / hoping for Barry or young to get up to speed

Don't see where Ings fits in at all? Plus doesn't he want Champions League football? 

I know **** all though... I like Cantwell! 

Aouar is apparently livid that Arsenal have bid for Maddison. Let's go pick him up. Lyon rejected £50m last year and now only want £25m. The fact nobody else has gone for him would be a concern but he's certainly one of those that is a CL potential quality player, undervalued (for whatever reason) and can play positions we need.

Ollie

Bailey.   Aouar.  Buendia

Would be very slick.

How do people insert FBRef into here? Their screenshots are always too large for me to upload. Anyway, it looks great other than Pressures.

We've already gone to Marseille once this year to pick up Sanson.

If we're after a new holding midfielder, we could do worse than knocking on their door again for Kamara - a name I know has been mentioned a number of times already.

• Like 1

ASM from NUFC is an idea but Scotey Ashley will want 50-60 and at that price, just like Tammy, he's not likely to have huge sell on value.

I'd be surprised if we moved for him but it looks like I haven't a clue what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

Ings 1/5 price is going in fast ,1/3 only few mins ago, can see this happening

Those prices are only based on money in on Ings to Villa though. While it's entirely possible, it isn't an accurate indicator of the future by any means.

Edited by ccfcman

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

That is what is delivered when you order Grealish on wish .com

Better shins though. 

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’d like him, but Newcastle would want the majority of the £100m we’re about to receive for Jack. Can see us bringing in 3 or 4 rather than spending huge on 1 player. 

Yeah it'd be pricey, but I'd expect us to overpay for the right player to replace Jack - if ASM is the right player of course...

23 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Ings 29 years old and final year of contact, the fee would need to be fair and not over priced, his injury record scares hell out of me aswell

They won’t let him leave on the cheap, crucial and valued player for them despite his wantaway attitude… he will want a hefty wage too, if he gets a bad injury then we are buggered… what a huge waste of funds.

Again, a move we could regret. Ageing, injury prone. Let’s not waste our budget, scares the crap out of me that we could waste millions on relatively average or short term signings that won’t see us much better off. We need to build something special and lasting not chuck huge sums at established names… players with development, high potential and real value… longevity…

Sod PL based players. Overpriced & overrated. Let’s make stars of our own by bringing in genuine talent & quality that can improve and progress with us…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1