Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

12 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

At what point do we start to see Jack as yesterday’s chip paper? Things are moving at pace.

It won't be that he is our best player for decades at least.

So essentially with the Jack money, we've bought Buendia, Bailey and Ings. 

Which will give us what, approximately another £100m to spend on bolstering up the rest of the squad? 

Think I'd go all out for a high profile CM at this point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

No reliable source has linked us to Ings, he makes no more sense than Abraham, in fact he makes less sense because of his age, the betting odds mean nothing it's just people placing bets based on rumours, he's said that he wants European football. I don't think there's any chance that it will happen, we won't want him, and he won't want to join us, the 29 year old will probably end up at a top six club as a back up option, or maybe West Ham as they have European football.

Which other potential transfers have you said aren't happening? Chances are they are in advanced stages 😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

If Tuanzebe is coming in as CB cover then we only need 2 more I’d say. We need to replace Jack and buy a new defensive midfielder.

Doku and Bissouma please.

I think this is right. Tuanzebe is the 4th CB.

All the hints are towards Cantwell as the attacking midfielder. I think he is a good player and would do fine, but I hope we don't value his 1 year of Premier League experience over getting perhaps more perceived value elsewhere.

If we're going to get a holding midfielder too... surely one or two midfielders are going to be leaving?