Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, Pissflaps said:

The rules have been made to make it that we can't break the cycle though.

See what you are saying but he was under bloody contract. 4 years! 

3 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

And it means nothing. They just refuse to play and force a move.

The same will happen again.Take your pick from Martinez, Konsa, Bailey etc whoever. Next summer it will.be someone else.

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

And it means nothing. They just refuse to play and force a move.

The same will happen again.Take your pick from Martinez, Konsa, Bailey etc whoever. Next summer it will.be someone else.

Exactly. It’s happening to Spurs with Kane too.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

A lot of money going on Ings - and that is without any real build up or media coverage or even us clearly needing another striker - what's going on? 

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but seems to have got a few things right recently. Despite his age, I do like Ings if we can get him for a reasonable price.

Edited by gaz90
  • Like 1

Out with the old, in with new. Question is who? I feel like we need a Marquee player (Or two). We have £100+ Mil to spend. Who would you sign to replace Grealish?

Anyways here is my choices:

1) Daichi Kamada
 image.thumb.png.efb7273609921ef26eef9b46d2710515.png

2) Allan Saint-Maximin
image.thumb.png.6ffd13753afc7fb254d1587c36036513.png

3) Mikkel Damsgaard
image.thumb.png.5e32ef9557cc5ae270e85b5c7c2f5638.png

4) Mikel Oyarzabal

image.thumb.png.40158ea699bcf3949d0bd2c229985031.png

9 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Really doesn’t matter whatsoever if he wants to leave. That’s just the way it is.

We are better run than we have ever been in my lifetime of supporting villa. All clubs other than like 5 lose their best players. Even Arsenal, Tottenham, Man Utd, Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, etc. The list is endless other than essentially Man City, Bayern and Real. Probably can’t even include Barcelona.

Point being most clubs have to sell their best players. It’s how you reinvest and react that matters. We can either do a Dortmund and be wise or we can do Lerner-era Villa and piss it all up the wall and free fall. 

• Like 1

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I was really impressed with Ings when he played against us but I don't see how it would be in our financial model, unless it is somehow to help convince Ward-Prowse to come here.

Too injury prone also. 

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

A lot of money going on Ings - and that is without any real build up or media coverage or even us clearly needing another striker - what's going on? 

Oh no! This is a Sheringham / Cascarino repeat.

We want JWP and they offer Ings instead. 

Cantwell?  🤮

That's just as bad as selling Young/Downing and replacing them both with N'Zogbia (I know I'm purposefully excluding Buendia/Bailey, but let me moan a bit...).

• Like 1