Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

6 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but seems to have got a few things right recently. Despite his age, I do like Ings if we can get him for a 

6 minutes ago, gaz90 said:

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but seems to have got a few things right recently. Despite his age, I do like Ings if we can get him for a reasonable price.

Really like ings , injury concerns yes but can we manage that with rotation ???

Edited by Chine

9 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We need @Villan4Life in here to give us some proper suggestions…

The only reason we’ve been discussing Kamada is because he brought him to our attention…

I don't expect to see him post in here again as last time he did one member of the forum was determined to undermine any knowledge he had and it ended with that person posting all sorts of spiteful "I wonder what your employers would think of you arguing on here" kind of stuff.

If I were him I certainly wouldn't take the risk that particular person isn't enough of a prick to try and make him lose his job.

• Like 4

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

I don't expect to see him post in here again as last time he did one member of the forum was determined to undermine any knowledge he had and it ended with that person posting all sorts of spiteful "I wonder what your employers would think of you arguing on here" kind of stuff.

If I were him I certainly wouldn't take the risk that particular person isn't enough of a prick to try and make him lose his job.

If it’s just one guy, I’m sure we would all shut him down. 

Most of us respect and admire Villan4life’s thoughts and opinions. He certainly knows a hell of a lot more than we do…

• Like 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

If it’s just one guy, I’m sure we would all shut him down. 

Most of us respect and admire Villan4life’s thoughts and opinions. He certainly knows a hell of a lot more than we do…

Lots of people did stick up for him, but it got a bit too personal and considering how long he's worked towards getting jobs in football those sort of comments are a bit worrying as they could easily be construed as veiled threats.

Just now, a m ole said:

Ings feels a very immediate term move. Feels like we’re trying to make that push ahead of Arsenal, Spurs, Leeds, Everton with or without Jack next season.

Cantwell doesn't...  Will be interesting to see who we actually end up bringing in.  

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Lots of people did stick up for him, but it got a bit too personal and considering how long he's worked towards getting jobs in football those sort of comments are a bit worrying as they could easily be construed as veiled threats.

Should have reported him and got him banned. Should be no place for personal and unwarranted abuse here..

The guy was probably just a jealous idiot.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Just now, KMitch said:

Cantwell doesn't...  Will be interesting to see who we actually end up bringing in.  

True. My preference would be for more Leon Bailey’s, potential CL level players to develop over a couple years with the club. Don’t think Cantwell is that but what the **** do I know. Also obviously the hardest signing to make.

I doubt we're interested in Ings unless we're planning on playing Watkins as a wide forward, because Ings is even less likely join as a back up striker than Abraham would be considering his age.