Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

No thanks to Ings.

Would mean sacrificing Watkins up front as i doubt he will move to sit on our bench.

Injuries have taken their toll and he doesn't have the legs to operate as a wide forward anymore.

• Confused 1

Just now, PeterSw said:

Matheus Pereira on his way to Al Hilal according to Fabrizio Romano

But but ,my baggies has been telling me for ages he’s better than grealish who is just an overrated cheat. Al Hilal must be breaking the world transfer record!!!

So many of us are utterly fixated with players that already play in this league and will cost around £40m+, even £50m+  e.g. Saint Maximin, Bissouma.

And are, honestly, nothing special.

Then you have the English players who are always overpriced and overrated…

Just think of where these players came from in the first place and how much they were bought for. That’s the better approach, to identify talent, bring that kind of quality in and allow them to improve and develop with us. So that other clubs will only wish that they could have such great players…

Edited by Jas10

No reliable source has linked us to Ings, he makes no more sense than Abraham, in fact he makes less sense because of his age, the betting odds mean nothing it's just people placing bets based on rumours, he's said that he wants European football. I don't think there's any chance that it will happen, we won't want him, and he won't want to join us, the 29 year old will probably end up at a top six club as a back up option, or maybe West Ham as they have European football.

6 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

But but ,my baggies has been telling me for ages he’s better than grealish who is just an overrated cheat. Al Hilal must be breaking the world transfer record!!!

Thats a pisser. Would have loved him here 

Ha this is going to be a Villa summer to remember that’s for sure. 

I wonder how much of our spending is already done. Obvious now we’ve known about this for a long while. 

Edited by villaglint