Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

'Big news at 4pm'

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

Can’t believe he went to the trouble of writing all that out, then translating it in to Portuguish. he could of done the ol classic “👀👀4pm” like all the classic ITK wind ups 

Translates to; Alvarez is due to finish this weekend. He is still interested in James Ward Prowse and Pererria. Nothing about Golovin yet.

So Alvarez is due to leave River Plate this weekend? Or finish his homework/decorating/last packet of Skittles this weekend? 

• Like 1

Not trusting an account created in March 2020, tweeted first in January 2021 to a Sheffield United fan account, then nothing again until suddenly yesterday has incredible transfer insight? Plus has just a couple hundred of followers.

Until they have some kind of track record, ignore.

4 minutes ago, Wes said:

Not trusting an account created in March 2020, tweeted first in January 2021 to a Sheffield United fan account, then nothing again until suddenly yesterday has incredible transfer insight? Plus has just a couple hundred of followers.

Until they have some kind of track record, ignore.

I have a sneaky suspicion that 4pm might yield a massive bag of Dog Poop GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Feels very cosmopolitan. 

Just shows how far the club has come now that even the bullshit has a European feel to it...Im taking that a sign of us being absolutely massive

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The best ITK shout we ever had was that young lad who posted the names of 4/5 players on Twitter - one of which was Douglas Luiz. I think he was Dean Smith's son's mate. 
Nobody took it seriously at the time due to the Luiz link because nobody thought we could sign him due to the work permit issues and the fact he was with Man City. 

Sometimes, when I'm down and lonely, I think about that tweet. 

Halcyon days. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The best ITK shout we ever had was that young lad who posted the names of 4/5 players on Twitter - one of which was Douglas Luiz. I think he was Dean Smith's son's mate. 
Nobody took it seriously at the time due to the Luiz link because nobody thought we could sign him due to the work permit issues and the fact he was with Man City. 

Sometimes, when I'm down and lonely, I think about that tweet. 

Halcyon days. 

I can't believe you think about that tweet every day mate 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Only 3 people on here will get this one, maybe more.

Is that the old tv series The Twilight Zone?

I wasn't alive when it was originally shown btw. 😂

Edited by NeilS