Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

So if ESR signs the long fabled new contract and we switch targets to a wide player. Hypothetically. Straight choice - Callum Hudson Odoi or Dwight McNeil who ya picking? 

10 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Should we read anything in the fact that Buendia's training kit has #20 on it? If that is his squad number, then the #8 shirt is still to be filled.

He's clearly just paying tribute to the great Villa #20, Mustapha Hadji...

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

So if ESR signs the long fabled new contract and we switch targets to a wide player. Hypothetically. Straight choice - Callum Hudson Odoi or Dwight McNeil who ya picking? 

I'd prefer CHO. I think McNeil is massively overrated. Alvarez and ESR or Maddison. To complete the behind Watkins gang.

Grealish, Buendia, Alvarez, Traore, ESR, Chukwuemeka, Billy Jean 8 Ace & El Ghazi.

• Like 1

Hudson Odoi has lost his way a bit but is only 20 yo and clearly is a very talented player. Would prefer him to either McNeil or Ali personally but also not advocating we sign necessarily sign him - just bored 

Just now, tomsky_11 said:

Unverified. No followers. Senior writer for a website on which his name doesn't appear once. From his profile picture he also seems to be a former Prime Minister of Portugal...

Wow, that’s trustworthy!

Welcome Aleks 

42 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I haven't heard that since school....brilliant!

😂, we also had ‘ itchy my beard’ which was later shortened to just ‘beard!’ , sorry everyone back to it 

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I don't see much difference between McGolovin and Sanson. Therefore,  Chinny reckon.

You mean ‘itchy beard’?

• Like 1

Buendia "leaking" is the exception, not the rule as far as I can tell. I can't think of anyone other than Buendia where it's seemed likely we'd sign them for weeks before it happened. Even this window Ashley Young rumours came out of nowhere and before you could catch your breath we released an interview with him back at the training ground. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Buendia "leaking" is the exception, not the rule as far as I can tell. I can't think of anyone other than Buendia where it's seemed likely we'd sign them for weeks before it happened. Even this window Ashley Young rumours came out of nowhere and before you could catch your breath we released an interview with him back at the training ground. 

Yep. Billionaires don’t often get to be billionaires (the honest ones anyway) by shouting in advance about business they’re going to do. That culture likely runs through the commercial side of the club now, hence any pre-sniffs of signings coming from the other end of a transaction with different commercial cultures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Hudson Odoi has lost his way a bit but is only 20 yo and clearly is a very talented player. Would prefer him to either McNeil or Ali personally but also not advocating we sign necessarily sign him - just bored 

Expect to see everything but you're name in the athletic and the fail in coming days.

I'm in the get a 10 camo and have Jack and Emi rotating.

1 hour ago, WHY said:

Agree, McNeil is going to cost someone a lot of money and he isn’t all that. 

McNeil is overrated junk that plays Dyche football and has no relevance to us. Nonsense link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Unverified. No followers. Senior writer for a website on which his name doesn't appear once. From his profile picture he also seems to be a former Prime Minister of Portugal...

image.png.8b78a0b94162ec1d9dd46da9d025dfe6.png LOL! Hi Alfonso.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

'Big news at 4pm'

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

that guy looks like he's not a known itk, or even blue ticked, or anything, is this just a nerd saying something??