Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I wouldn't be surprised if all our remaining signings were players that we've hardly been linked with, or haven't been linked with at all.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be surprised if all our remaining signings were players that we've hardly been linked with, or haven't been linked with at all.

Announce Messi!

25 minutes ago, burchy said:

According to Twitter we’ve agreed a fee with River Plate for Alvarez. 

bae update GIF

That one has gathered steam can see it happening. And at the quoted price it woukd be great business.

46 minutes ago, useless said:

I think the opposite, may be the odd one that has us all heading to youtube but I reckon any big money signings will be who we have been already linked with.

• Like 1

Only big money signings we've been linked with that I can think of are Abraham, Ings, Ward Prowse, Smith Rowe, Pereira, McNeill, and I doubt that we will sign any of those. Seemingly the position that we're willing to spend a lot of money on is the attacking midfield position, if as seems to be the case we can't get Smith Rowe then whoever we buy instead will likely cost a similar amount of money and will likely be someone we haven't been linked with for the simple fact that apart from Smith Rowe we haven't been linked with any other actual attacking midfielders - by attacking midfielders I mean players that play there and not wingers that play as a No.10 on the odd occasion.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Only big money signings we've been linked with that I can think of are Abraham, Ings, Ward Prowse, Smith Rowe, Pereira, McNeill, and I doubt that we will sign any of those. Seemingly the position that we're willing to spend a lot of money on is the attacking midfield position, if as seems to be the case we can't get Smith Rowe then whoever we buy instead will likely cost a similar amount of money and will likely be someone we haven't been linked with for the simple fact that apart from Smith Rowe we haven't been linked with any other actual attacking midfielders - by attacking midfielders I mean players that play there and not wingers that play as a No.10 on the odd occasion.

Haven't seen anything linking us to Ings that's a new one on me.

We were heavily linked to Buendía before that happened though so not so sure there will me any major surprises this summer.

I’ve got faith that we’ll be identifying the right kind of players to take us up to the next level. Whether we can get them is another matter (see ESR). I’d love to see a surprise big signing from overseas, someone that we’d never have dreamt of getting, to fill that CAM role. Not sure who though, but we’ve supposedly got a top class professional recruitment team now. Let’s see what they’re made of please.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve got faith that we’ll be identifying the right kind of players to take us up to the next level. Whether we can get them is another matter (see ESR). I’d love to see a surprise big signing from overseas, someone that we’d never have dreamt of getting, to fill that CAM role. Not sure who though, but we’ve supposedly got a top class professional recruitment team now. Let’s see what they’re made of please.

Ødegaard?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2