Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yeah I love  good wade in. You seem to be extraordinarily invested in what other people have said but thanks for your input. I’m delighted to now know what makes you sick. 

By the way, it isn’t always what is said but the way in which it comes across. Online conversations aren’t always the same as face to face, where intonation or a smile can completely change the tone of the verbal intercourse. 

I didn’t say he was a bad fan, I just questioned why our own fans can’t see the huge changes that have taken place over the last three years and how we are no longer the shambolic mess that we were prior to the arrival of NSWE. The tone to me seemed derogatory, perhaps it wasn’t. 

I don't think anything that was said in the discussion suggested anyone wasn't equally optimistic about Villa as you are. If it was a misunderstanding then that's fair enough, but it just seemed super weird for you come to the conclusion that he thought our club was a shambles just because he thought Phillips wouldn't want to move here from Leeds. I don't think anyone on this forum things our club is a shambles.

Seemed more like you thought he was belittling the club by saying Phillips might not want to move here. It's going to take a top tier club like Real Madrid or Man City to prise him out of Leeds at the moment, so it's no disrespect to Villa to say he won't come to a club like us (unless someone is delusional enough to think we're already in their league).

26 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I don't think anything that was said in the discussion suggested anyone wasn't equally optimistic about Villa as you are. If it was a misunderstanding then that's fair enough, but it just seemed super weird for you come to the conclusion that he thought our club was a shambles just because he thought Phillips wouldn't want to move here from Leeds. I don't think anyone on this forum things our club is a shambles.

Seemed more like you thought he was belittling the club by saying Phillips might not want to move here. It's going to take a top tier club like Real Madrid or Man City to prise him out of Leeds at the moment, so it's no disrespect to Villa to say he won't come to a club like us (unless someone is delusional enough to think we're already in their league).

We were a shambles before NSWE came in. Of that there is no doubt. I didn’t say we were a shambles when we were interested in Phillips as that was after we were promoted. 

I’m not really interested anymore to be honest. I just can’t wait for the game to start and for England to win one way or the other. 

That’s me leaving the discussion. If it makes you feel happy, you’re right I’m wrong but I don’t really give a monkey’s fart. 

7 hours ago, sne said:

Boo.. Oh well, let’s see how he progresses… Plays in the same position as Daichi Kamada 🤔… 

Readies it’s happening gif 

Edited by thabucks

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Euros over. Start preparing our bids.

I believe several finishing touches are being made before potential launch this coming weekend after Smith meets Purslow on Wednesday to confirm the war chest available. We are very keen to get plays in early before the window slams shut

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I believe several finishing touches are being made before potential launch this coming weekend after Smith meets Purslow on Wednesday to confirm the war chest available. We are very keen to get plays in early before the window slams shut

It’s not early anymore is it?! There’s only 4/5 weeks till the new season. 

39 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Rumours that Fabian Ruiz has been made available by Napoli. 

Id love for us to pick him up if we could as he'd improve our midfield. 

Cheeky bid for him and Xisco ?