Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Both are no brainer to me … interesting to  see if we show an interest in Boubacar Kamara as I’m part he is the perfect signing for us. Be interested what the data peeps think about him. 

4 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

In 5 years no player will be unobtainable to the mighty Villa. We may however be unobtainable to many players who can only dream of playing for the three time European Champions. 

I want to live in your dream world, can you imagine us winning champions league and premier league trophies, that would just be mad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

Gutted we couldn’t get our hands on Kalvin Phillips last window. Such a beast. Probably worth like £60m+ now. 

He was never for sale. Leeds treated it like we do with Grealish

1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

You’re thinking of boubakary soumare.

Two DCM's with such similar names playing in france should be illegal, how am I supposed to keep up? 🙉

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, burchy said:

Be interested in your take on Kamada vs Lucas Paqueta

Paqueta signed 5 year deal in September. We're not paying stupid money going after players just signed long contracts 

8 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He was never for sale. Leeds treated it like we do with Grealish

That’s wrong. Leeds agreed to sell, Phillips grandmother told him not to make the move and stay with Leeds. He talked about it in an interview fairly recently. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Granny Philips

Villa wanted to sign Phillips in the summer of 2019 as the Midlands outfit geared up for a first season back in the Premier League having gone up as that season's Championship play-off winners.

Leeds had suffered heartache in the play-offs semi finals via defeat to Derby County that Phillips admitted left him "gutted" and contemplating the prospect of a move to Villa to achieve his childhood dream of playing Premier League football.

However, the midfielder's much missed grandmother Val Crosby was having none it and advised the Whites Academy graduate to have one more try at sealing promotion back to the big time with Leeds.…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1