Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'm not so sure. He doesn't seem the most inteligent judging by this photo.

Could have just got a job for Umbro? ' I am over the moon signing for Umbro as it is such a big kit manufacturer. When I was growing up I dreamed that one day I would be sewing for them'.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wolves Semedo?? He’s a disaster defensively. 

Over a ton of games you're right of course, just thought he had a better balance to it today. 

Scratch him, I'll wait till we can raid them for Neto when he's back. Neto Emi Bailey.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really? I think he’s a good player. 

Mad that some villa fans don't rate him yet klopp and the majority of Liverpool fans do

He'd be seen as a bit of a coup if we got him imo, I'd get the not necessarily ready for 38 games now argument but in terms of young English talent he's one of the u21s best players, Liverpools best youth prospect 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Don’t see how his highlight reel differs at all from ESR who the majority wanted 🤔… Kid is a special talent and can see FSG cashing in at the right price. 

Looks superior technically to ESR to me and a better athlete too

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Don’t see how his highlight reel differs at all from ESR who the majority wanted 🤔… Kid is a special talent and can see FSG cashing in at the right price. 

Do you think? If so, let’s get it done. 

• Like 1

————Watkins————
Buendia—————Bailey
——Jones—Ramsey——
—————Luiz—————

Unless he was injured (I don’t think he was??), it was strange he was left out of their squad today. Maybe they need to sell to raise funds for a move for Bissouma?

All me just speculating!