Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

I've never knowingly watched Jones, but you don't play 34 times in last season's team for Liverpool at the age of 20 without being a pretty special talent, surely. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I've never knowingly watched Jones, but you don't play 24 times in last season's team for Liverpool at the age of 20 without being a pretty special talent, surely. 

Have a friend who is a Liverpool fan who rated him highly. I made a point of watching him when he played. After 5 games I messaged my mate and said I don’t think he’s a Liverpool player and he will end up somewhere like Wigan, I bloody hope we don’t sign him now 😁

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

Van de Beek would be very ambitious, not getting any game time at all for United, but wages would be a big issue I'd assume. And don't think we'd be a first choice for him. 

Word is they are offloading Martial so Ronaldo can have 9 shirt.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Bissouma is one of the most talked about midfielders in the league in terms of potential transfers, is already being touted to United by the media.

We're too late on them both.

Was Danny Ings not a talked about striker? He was mentioned with the likes of City, Spurs and United yet he is now a Villa player

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Supervillan78 said:

If there is any chance of getting Jones then we should definitely go all out, he’s quality IMO. 

15m sounds like chump change. That's the cost of a bench player these days and he is, as you say quality, and could be a 1st XI player for many years to come. Even though we have youth players coming through we can always sell on some players at a profit

2 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

If there is any chance of getting Jones then we should definitely go all out, he’s quality IMO. 

Didnt they sell jordan ibe, rhian brewster and dom salanke (all bigged up as the nect best thing) for something like 60 mill?

No chance we'd get jones for 15

2 hours ago, RicRic said:

Not a fan of the curtis jones links and would be utterly disappointed if it were true but we need a CM for me to be comfortable continuing the season if im honest

I'm suspicious of Liverpool youth players. The last few have been absolute garbage as soon as they have left (that I can think of)

57 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mad that some villa fans don't rate him yet klopp and the majority of Liverpool fans do

He'd be seen as a bit of a coup if we got him imo, I'd get the not necessarily ready for 38 games now argument but in terms of young English talent he's one of the u21s best players, Liverpools best youth prospect 

They won't be selling him then ;) 

5 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Philips already turned us down for a start. 

Bissouma is one of the most talked about midfielders in the league in terms of potential transfers, is already being touted to United by the media.

We're too late on them both.

Did he? You listen too much to the media. Man U have already spent quite a bit so I’d very much doubt they would splash out another 50m on Bissouma but we’ll see on that one.

1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Van de Beek would be very ambitious, not getting any game time at all for United, but wages would be a big issue I'd assume. And don't think we'd be a first choice for him. 

The reason he’s not getting any game time at Man U he’s crap.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1